- Adelaide (Poitou) de Poitiers's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Categories: House of Capet.
Adelais (950/5 - 1004).
||Adelaide (Poitou) de Poitiers is a member of royalty, nobility or aristocracy in Europe.|
Join: European Royals and Aristocrats 742-1499 Project
William "Towhead" III, Duke of Aquitaine m.935 Adele of Normandy
- William II of Poitou
- Adelaide of Poitou
- Robert II of France
- Hedwig, Countess of Mons (c. 969–after 1013) m. Reginar IV, Count of Mons
- Gisèle, Countess of Ponthieu (c. 970–1002) m. Hugh I, Count of Ponthieu
- Royal Ancestry by Douglas Richardson, Vol. III, page 16
|European Aristocrats Source|
|Our main source for medieval genealogy in the European Aristocrats Project is the FMG database MEDIEVAL LANDS: A prosopography of medieval European noble and royal families by Charles Cawley,© Foundation for Medieval Genealogy & Charles Cawley, 2000-2016.|
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Adelaide's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Terry Wright, Katherine Patterson, Chet Spencer, Frank Hanna, A. Tomkins, Frank Sands, Wendy Hampton, Douglas Blaine Schneider, Ellen Blackwell, and Chuck Morrison. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 30 Nov 2015 at 07:40 GMT Bree (Unknown) Anonymous wrote:
On 23 Feb 2015 at 17:16 GMT Steven Chambers Sir wrote:
Adelaide is 29 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 23 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 31 degrees from Ayn Rand, 30 degrees from Peter Roberts and 26 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.