- Edmund Prideaux's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Edmund "Pridiss", son of James, was baptized 9 May 1736 at Camborne (per CPR).
Edmund Prideaux married Anne Carter on 4 May 1765 at Camborne (per OPC).
Children of Edmund baptized at Camborne (the records for the last four give the mother's name as Anne):
- Edmund, 1765; m. Joanna Michell 1787; sons Edmund (1787) and James (1789).
- James, 1767; m. Eleanor Lemin 1790; witnessed brother Stephen's marriage 1798.
- John, 1769; m. Ann Hocking 1793.
- Richard, 1771; married Elizabeth Michell 1800.
- Summer, 1773; M. Christian Michell 1797; witnessed brother Richard's marriage to Elizabeth Michell.
- Anne, 1775; m. Richard Pascoe of Crowan 1798.
- Stephen, 1777; m. Elizabeth Pendray 1798.
- "CPR" means the online Camborne parish records.
- "OPC" means the Cornwall Online Parish Clerk database.
- "IGI" means the LDS International Genealogical Index. The IGI batch numbers for Cornwall parishes are here: http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~hughwallis/IGIBatchNumbers/CountyCornwall.htm#I
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Edmund's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: John Schmeeckle and Craig Dunstan. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Edmund is 24 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 18 degrees from Stephen Hopkins, 26 degrees from Ben Kingsley, 25 degrees from David Selman and 21 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.