This project covers the province of Alberta from 1905 to present day, as well as the Alberta and Athabasca districts of the Northwest Territories from 1882 to 1905.
The goals of the Alberta Project are:
- create and improve profiles of famous and notable Albertans, to include politicians, members of the performing arts, the scientific community, sports, etc.
- create Free Space profiles for events, places, and other topics of genealogical interest pertaining to Alberta,
- bring together WikiTreers with an interest in Albertan families, and to share resources to further research.
Project Corodinator: Bob Jewett.
If you would like to be involved in the Alberta project, please do the following:
- Add alberta to your list of followed tags. That way you'll see all of our discussions in your G2G Feed.
- Message Bob Jewett to alert your joining of the project, and ask Erin to award you the Canadian History Project badge.
- Add your name to the list below, along with what you are working on, or what you would like to do.
Beside your name below, please keep track of what you're currently working on for this project. This is both for your own reference, and to aid collaboration amongst the project participants. If you are going to be temporarily inactive in the project (eg. on vacation), please note that here. Thanks!
- Bob Jewett - coordinating this subproject. Creating free space pages in various categories as profiles of notables are added.
- Nelda Hinds - Plan to add profiles of notable Alberta writers and artists.
- John Susnir Jr. -Emphasis on Calgary and environs.
Wikitree Categories and Free Space pages
- Category:Alberta Premiers
- Category:Alberta Performing Artists
- Category:Alberta Authors
- Category:Alberta Notable People
- Alberta Premiers
- Alberta Performing Artists
- Alberta Authors
- Alberta Notable People
- Mayors of Calgary
- Mayors of Edmonton
- Alberta History
- Alberta Online Encyclopedia
- The Canadian Encyclopedia, Alberta
- Famous people from Alberta
This page was last modified 15:21, 9 March 2017. This page has been accessed 1,315 times.