Project: Apache Tribe
Categories: Apache Tribe Project | Native Americans | Apache Nation | Apache Tribe of Oklahoma | Fort McDowell Yavapai Nation | Fort Sill Apache | Jicarilla Apache | Mescalero Apache | Carlos Apache | Tonto Apache | White Mountain Apache | Yavapai Apache | Oklahoma | New Mexico | Federally Recognized Native American Tribes of New Mexico | Federally Recognized Native American Tribes of Oklahoma
This Sub-project is associated with the Native Americans Project
The mission of the project is to add and improve profiles of Native Americans. Project members take primary responsibility for relevant profiles or family groups and work on merging duplicates, cleaning up profiles, adding sources, removing incorrect information and offer research assistance as needed.
- Leaders: M. Gaulden and Shirley Dalton
- Coordinators: Jeanie Roberts, Myths and Legends,Alex Elliott, Categorization and Sub-Projects
- Answer our G2G welcome post to join the Apache Tribe project and get a badge.
- Add native_americans to your followed tags.
- We use WikiTree Native Americans Google Group for communication-follow that link to join us!
- Check out our maintenance categories for our project needs, then jump in and start helping!
- Here is the Apache Tribe project's Error List. Working on these is a great way to contribute.
- Look at one of the Apache Tribe project's example profiles to see what we hope for in profiles that are part of our project. Other excellent examples from our project and others can be found in the Examples Gallery.
How to Join
To see our current members, please see the list below
To join the project:
- Ask the project leader M. Gaulden to add the project badge.
- Add the line [[Category:Native Americans Project]] to the text area of your profile page. This will add you to the list of participants on the Category page.
- Add "Native Americans" to your G2G tag feed.
- Add the tag native_americans to any discussions in G2G involving the Native Americans project or any of its sub-projects.
- Check out the To-Do list below to find something to help us work on, and add yourself (or ask one of us to) to that task.
- Please join the Google Mail Group for the WikiTree Native American Project
- For each person:
- All duplicates merged into lowest number
- PPP added only for individuals who are historically significant or are the subject of many merges.
- pertaining categories added
- templates added
- biography cleaned up and written, using the WikiTree Style Guide (can work with Profile Improvement Project for help)
- Attached family meets these goals, too
- Attached to the main WikiTree family tree (ask the GFR for help)
This Sub-Project is a part of the Native Americans Project. The purpose of the sub-project is to work on profiles of all individuals who Identify as being a part of one of the Six Nations of the Haudenosaunee Confederacy, united by Kaianere'ko:wa.
||... ... ... was a Native American and member of the Apache tribe.|
Join: Native Americans Project
This page was last modified 05:20, 7 December 2017. This page has been accessed 1,098 times.