Project: Appreciation Team
The Appreciation Team is under the Tree Huggers Project.
|WikiTree prides itself on being one of the most factually sourced website, and also one of the most friendly. We do this by encouraging others through thank yous and messages of appreciation for work done well.|
How to Join
- Project Leaders: Eowyn Langholf, Emma MacBeath
- Coordinators: N/A
- Answer our G2G welcome post to join the Appreciation Team project and get a badge.
- Add wikitree_love to your followed tags.
- We use Appreciators Google Group for communication.
- Appreciation Team Project Member List.
- Here is what our members are working on.
Requirements For Joining:
Once You've Joined we ask you to:
- Add the appreciation and optionally the wikitree_love tag.
- Join our Google Discussion Group Wikitree Appreciation.
- Choose at least one item on our Task List (see link below).
- Make at least one contribution towards the project's goals every six months.
- Respond to the six-monthly check-in and to your team leader/coordinator.
Looking for something to appreciate? Click this link to our Task List to see what areas need some love and attention.
- Eowyn Walker Project Leader
- Emma MacBeath Project Leader
- Steve Schmidt Original Founder of the Appreciation Team
- Dorothy Barry
- SJ Baty
- Jo Beckett
- Erin Casner
- Laura DeSpain
- Deb Durham
- Kylie Haese
- Robin Harrison
- Veni Joyner
- Karen Lowe
- Stephanie Meredith
- Greta Moody
- John Noel
- Andrea Pack
- Mary Richardson
- David Selman
- Pip Sheppard
- Charlotte Shockey
- Nan Starjak
- Alex Stronach
- Alicia Taylor
- Shannon Thomas
- Amy Utting
- Janet Wild
- Veronica Williams
- Dieter Lewerenz
Thanks to Steven Schmidt for the logo and for the creation of the appreciation team. Logo Used by Permission.
This page was last modified 10:21, 6 February 2021. This page has been accessed 3,699 times.