Project: Appreciation Team
The Appreciation Team is under the Tree Huggers Project.
|WikiTree prides itself on being one of the most factually sourced website, and also one of the most friendly. We do this by encouraging others through thank yous and messages of appreciation for work done well.|
How to Join
- Project Leaders: Eowyn Langholf, Emma MacBeath, Dieter Lewerenz
- Answer our G2G welcome post to join the Appreciation Team project and get a badge.
- Add wikitree_love to your followed tags.
- We use Appreciators Google Group for communication.
- Appreciation Team Project Member List.
- Here is what our members are working on.
Requirements For Joining:
- Have Family Member level membership and sign the Honor Code.
Once You've Joined:
- Add the appreciation tag and optionally the wikitree_love tag.
- Join our Google Discussion Group Wikitree Appreciation.
- Choose at least one item on our Task List (see link below).
- Make at least one contribution towards the project's goals every six months.
- Respond to the six-monthly check-in and to your team leader/coordinator.
Looking for something to appreciate? Click this link to our Task List to see what areas need some love and attention.
- Eowyn Walker Project Leader
- Emma MacBeath Project Leader
- Dieter Lewerenz Project Leader
- Steve McCabe Original Founder of the Appreciation Team
- Dorothy Barry
- SJ Baty
- Laura DeSpain
- Kylie Haese
- Veni Joyner
- Andrea Pack
- Mary Richardson
- David Selman
- Pip Sheppard
- Nan Starjak
- Alex Stronach
- Alicia Taylor
- Janet Wild
- Veronica Williams
- Carrie Pau
- Marco Johan Nel
- Julie Ricketts
- Deb Gunther
- Robert Clark
- Marty Franke
- Alicia Rilett
- Aubrey Wilson
- Stuart Awbrey
- Chris Clark
- Sally Stovall
- David Draper
- Roy Tonkin
- Linda Baird
- Lula Sinnot
- Sjana Lee Bauer
Thanks to Steven McCabe for the logo and for the creation of the appreciation team. Logo Used by Permission.
This page was last modified 17:29, 30 July 2023. This page has been accessed 5,446 times.