Project: Appreciation Team
|WikiTree prides itself on being one of the most factually sourced website, and also one of the most friendly. We do this by encouraging others through thank you's and messages of appreciation for their hard work.|
How to Join
- Genealogists must be signers of the Honor Code.
- Leave an answer on our G2G post.
- Add the wikitree_love tag
- Join Google Group Wikitree Appreciation
Current Project Members
- Dorothy Barry
- Deb Durham
- Linda Barnett
- Charlotte Shockey
- Karen Tobo
- Susie MacLeod
- Janet Wild
- Erin Casner
- Stephanie Meredith
- Mary Richardson
- David Selman
- lain Old
- John Noel aka The Original WikiTree Appreciator
- Guy Constantineau
- Robin Harrison
Looking for something to do? Here are some ideas:
- On G2G: Congratulating those who become a Wonderful WikiTreer.
- Thanking those who have joined projects or who have just signed the Honor Code or given star badges:
- Acknowledging those who have made huge contributions to profiles in a month's time.
- Leaving notes of encouragement on people's profiles.
- Contacting inactive members and encouraging them to participate.
This page was last modified 15:38, 11 December 2017. This page has been accessed 282 times.