- Project Home
- Project Teams
- Project Liaisons
- Category Procedures
- Progress Tracking
- Project Members Check-In
Categorization Project 2019 Check-In
Add your name to the Member Check-Ins section below using four tildes (~~~~). You can also check-in and give a brief comment of you what you are working on. When you save, the tilde's will automatically date and timestamp the entry. As an example:
~~~~ Monitoring 801* and 802* category errors
- Natalie Trott Durbin-702 16:18, 1 February 2019 (UTC) EditBot, Check-ins, Weekly Status, Cemetery categories/townships, to do list, G2G tag following; Adding content to US Schools categories
- Steven Harris Harris-5439 16:21, 1 February 2019 (UTC) Reviewing DBE Categories Suggestions, Migration Categories, Cemetery categories/townships, Team Documentation
- Aleš Trtnik Trtnik-2 2019 No particular thing. Running EditBOT operations, DBE Categorisation suggestions and reports and all other maintained by me. Monitoring CIB usage. Working on extension for Chrome, and other things. (I was out of action for 2 weeks, so there was minimal activity from me). Now back to normal.
- Darren Kellett Kellett-33 16:53, 1 February 2019 (UTC) Reviewing DBE Categories Suggestions (Ones I am comfortable with), Locations in New Zealand, Cemetery categories Worldwide
- Doug McCallum McCallum-175 17:11, 1 February 2019 (UTC) Reviewing and fixing DBE errors, looking at DNA categories.
- Andrew Field Field-4274 17:17, 1 February 2019 (UTC) Zimbabwe location and cemeteries. Would like to do South African locations
- Paula Franklin Brewer-566 18:28, 1 February 2019 (UTC) Category 8065 Errors
- Amy Gilpin Crawford-15512 12:43, 21 February 2019 (UTC) Ontario Project Liaison; Content Maintenance Team Leader; Irish Roots category maintenance.
- Chris Goff Goff-495 09:14, 2 February 2019 (UTC) Mainly English Location Categories, English Churches, English Occupations, some Migration Categories (when required), ONS Categories (when required), WW1 and WW2 Categories (when required).
- Kenneth Evans Evans-20927 16:24, 3 February 2019 (UTC) Have been working on tidying up Australian military categories, Australian churches, Australian schools and universities.
- Sheryl Moore Moore-25062 15:21, 4 February 2019 (UTC) proposal and clean-up for WWMining Disasters Categories; review and complete wanted and other category clean-up as needed
- Robin Helstrom Dudgeon-166 15:49, 4 February 2019 (UTC) adding Cemetery categories and category info boxes where I can. Trying to add all necessary categories to my own managed profiles.
- Isabelle Rassinot Rassinot-1 16:12, 4 February 2019 (UTC) Adding CIB on French location categories. Checking feed and category error report, helping clean-up categories marked for rename or deletion.
- Danielle Liard Liard-1 Cleaning up cemetery categories for Québec, adding categories for 1681 census, slowly creating categories for the territory changes over time
- John Rosser Rosser-226 20:31, 6 February 2019 (UTC) migration cats (moving profiles to narrower subcats in order to remove 'Migration from Country to Country' cats); location cats (Australia/NZ/England/Ireland/Canada); shipping cats (linking voyage cats to correct ship cat (and related parent cats); adding links to relevant passenger lists and other resources)
- Danny Stapleton Stapleton-675 05:31, 7 February 2019 (UTC)Cleaning up Category: Immigrant Ships to Australia ensuring existing ships have the correct name, i.e. year of voyage commencement not arrival.
- Deborah Talbot Smith-129141 13:26, 8 February 2019 (UTC) Working on renaming sailings categories in the category:Shipping so they follow the world standard. Is it possible to change the date format from Month dd, yyyy to the ISO standard yyyy-mm-dd so they will list in sailing order? I’m also ensuring there is a correct Ship category for each sailing to nest under.
- Mary Jensen Brandt-1372 15:50, 8 February 2019 (UTC)Brandt-1372 - Implementing Religious Categories Principles; working on cleaning out retired Religious Occupations and reorganizing those categories this month with some side forays into Religious Orders this month. Continuing discussion with the England Project on the Church of England
- Margaret Haining Gale-2455 07:09, 7 March 2019 (UTC) Working on empty location and cemetery categories in New South Wales, Australia.
- Maggie Andersson Checking Swedish and Finnish categories, adding Finnish place categories.
- Liz Shifflett (Noland-165) 02:18, 16 February 2019 (UTC) Used to work Wanted Cats, but they're mostly done now (nice work Nat!). Now on Content Maintenance Team. Noland-165 13:26, 2 July 2019 (UTC)
- Steven Tibbetts 20:43, 16 February 2019 (UTC) Generally look for patterns that need to be finished where most of it is already used. General piece-work and help.
- Gillian Thomas Thomas-7679 22:52, 16 February 2019 (UTC) Liaison for the England Project. Also involved in a project relevant to Australian immigration.
- Richard Shelley Shelley-714 00:10, 20 February 2019 (UTC) New Zealand Military tweaks, Personal category, New Zealand Politicians, Crimean War setup
- Ros Haywood Haywood-41 19:12, 6 March 2019 (UTC) Captain of ONS categories team. Just finished a massive tidy-up of ONS database and category links - now, it's a matter of routine maintenance.
- Wendy Sullivan Ling-1181 01:15, 10 March 2019 (UTC) Dealing with maintenance of OPS categories
- Jayme Arrington Mullins-2069 19:13, 17 March 2019 (UTC) Working on Iowa location categories, specifically error 8062
- Mills-7658 18:56, 26 February 2019 (UTC)
This page was last modified 13:26, 2 July 2019. This page has been accessed 363 times.