Project: Czech Roots/Members
For a full list of current participants,see the badge report To see all the members of our project, see the current badge list. To see what those members are up to, see the current badge feed.
Post your name, linked to your profile, with what you're working on below, or your family names and geographic areas of interest (please put in alphabetical order according to your WikiTree profile name).
- Margaret E Balaun Stearns Bohemia before 1866; surnames Balaun/Baloun, Matous, Spevacek, Chroust
- Andreas (Basso) West Parish of Moldau (Moldava), Bohemia; surname of Kröll, Krüll, Kröhl, Kredel (all different spellings), current brickwall at Philip Kröll
- Abby Glann Bohemia, more specifically the Plzen area (District). Family names Kleinhampl, Zeithaml, Kodet, and Westerovsky
- Paula Cullen Wech, Schott, Kratky, Hofmann, Schmidt, Przimon, Schindler, Puchta from Plzen area specifically: Lischin, Laschan, Chotieschau, Mantau, Salluschen and Petersheim.
- Michelle Hartley Žandov, Bohemia and Fryšava, Moravia.
- Michael Hruska I am working on the Hruskas, Kristofs, Fishers and Doubeks from Domažlice, Bohemia and the Kopps and Liesy's (?) from Pisek, Bohemia.
- David Hughey
- Helmut Jungschaffer Southern Bohemia (Jihočeský kraj)
- April Kelley
- Luigina Crivello
- John Mesik
- Novak-466 Novak, Sipek, Hadachek, Rajmon, Kopriva, Cermak
- Carrie Quackenbush - Pleschmidt, Plesmit, Plesmid, Vodroska, Vodrashek, Barta, Sledreska, Starkan all from Olesna, Pilsen or Kvan.
- Vince Trinka
- Miroslav Wiesner
This page was last modified 13:05, 3 July 2015. This page has been accessed 275 times.