|WikiTree DNA Project Leaders l to r: Kay Wilson, Mags Gaulden, and Peter Roberts at RootsTech 2018.|
- Leaders: Kay Wilson, Mags Gaulden, Peter Roberts, and Abby Glann
- Coordinators: John Kingman
- Add dna to your followed tags.
- We use Google Groups for each sub-project for communication.
- Look at one of the DNA project's example profiles to see what we hope for in profiles that are part of our project. Other excellent examples from our project and others can be found in the Examples Gallery.
- DNA Project Member List.
- Here is what our members are working on.
Are you just getting started with DNA and don't know where to start? Visit How to Get Started with DNA.
The DNA Project on WikiTree is an umbrella project for the two DNA sub-projects. See the sub-project pages to join us.
The role of the DNA Innovators is to network with Genetic Genealogists both within WikiTree and in the global community, to drive innovation, and to help develop tools to be used in WikiTree to help others integrate their DNA results with their genealogical research.
The DNA Educators' goal is to help others learn how to use DNA in their genealogical research. They work one on one with people, answer questions about DNA on G2G, and develop educational strategies, including the development of a training program for people interested in learning how to use the DNA tools on WikiTree.
- We have our own WikiTree DNA Project at Family Tree DNA. Here is the DNA stats page for our project! Join us if you have tested with FTDNA it's quick and easy.
This page was last modified 20:35, 4 April 2018. This page has been accessed 50,866 times.