Project: Disproven Existence
Our Project's goal is to help curate profiles representing people that research has shown never existed but which persist across the internet.
- Project Leaders: Isabelle R, SJ Baty
- Coordinators: Jack Day
- Answer our G2G welcome post to join the Disproven Existence project and get a badge.
- Add disproven_existence to your followed tags.
- We use G2G for communication.
- Check out our maintenance categories for our project needs, then jump in and start helping!
- Liz Shifflett, Magna Carta Project, Virginia Project
- Jack Day, Project Coordinator; pre-medieval and medieval profiles
- Helen Ford: England
- Isabelle Rassinot, France Project
- John Atkinson, EuroAristo Project
- Jillaine Smith, Puritan Great Migration Project, Native American Project
- SJ Baty, American Revolutionary War (1776), William Penn and Early Pennsylvania Settlers Project, Russia Project, Delaware Project.
- Membership is open to any WikiTree member who has signed the honor code. The intent is for the leadership team to be representatives from WikiTree projects. To join, please send me a private message.
- Review profiles in Category:Uncertain Existence for profiles that are candidates for Disproven Existence Project (see Criteria above).
- Review profiles added to Category:Disproven Existence.
- Fraudulent Genealogies, FamilySearch. Contains links to lists of Gustave Anjou frauds.
- The Anjou List (More Fraudulent Lineages)
Want to join the project? Take a look at the project account & if it looks like something you'd enjoy, post a comment there. And thanks!
This page was last modified 15:39, 3 July 2020. This page has been accessed 614 times.