Project: Eastern European Project
The Eastern Project is the European Project
If you would like to be involved in the Eastern European project, please do the following:
- Add to your list of followed tags. That way you'll see all of our discussions in your G2G Feed.
- Ask Matt to award you the Eastern European Project badge.
- Add your name to the list below, project badges have now been awarded to project members.
This project is the effort of a group of WikiTree users interested in Eastern European profiles and related families.
Project members can take primary responsibility for a specific Slavic, Baltic, Hungarian Country or family and work on merging duplicates, cleaning up profiles, adding sources, and removing incorrect information. If there isn't a particular family that interests you, you can contribute to any of these tasks on any profiles,.
•Russia •Czech Republic •Poland •Hungary •Romania and Moldova •Croatia •Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia •Slovenia •Slovakia •Bulgaria •Ukraine and Belarus •Serbia •Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina •Albania, Kosovo, and Macedonia
May get into
- Please make suggestions.
Any improvements you can make to the profiles of the Eastern European Project are welcome, but here are some specific goals we're working towards:
- For each person:
- All duplicates merged into the final lowest profile ID number.
- Final ID locked, marking the profile as project protected (must be done by one of the Project Leaders)
- Eastern European template included on the page (See Templates below)
- All relevant categories are added
- Parents are correct and documented
- Biography is cleaned up, free of any GEDCOM junk, Ancestry trees, etc., and ideally has an actual written biography.
- Add Categories
Project Google Community
Project Google Group
for a location for project members and others to comment or raise issues regarding the project. Our G2G location is the best place to post queries regarding research.
Remember a lot of questions can be answered by referring to the help pages link at the top right of pages.
- Tons Tweaks Helpful code to improve a profile
- Styles and Standards Help with Styles and Standards
- Project Protecting and merging Help on PPP and Merging
- Help with Gedcoms Gedcom Help and answers
- Language Resources Help with translations
- Formatting Help with formatting on a profile
Participating Project Leaders for PPP or other Assistance
Related Projects and Groups
The following projects and groups are likely to have some overlap with this one, so members of this project may be interested in them as well:
This page was last modified 12:16, 22 September 2021. This page has been accessed 181 times.