Project: England/Managed Profiles Team
Terms of Reference
This team is a subgroup of the England Project.
We do these things:
- Improve England Project Managed profiles where necessary with a well written biography including sources, inline references and relevant images. (See the Profile Standards tab). This is the main workload for the team.
- Assess profiles of people born in England (or people contributing significantly to English history) for the need to make them PPP or Managed. (See the tab at the top of the page for more details). This includes maintaining a database of those profiles, showing which need work on their profile, and which are complete and in the general maintenance stage.
- Liaise with the existing PM
- Lead discussion about disputed or controversial aspects of the profile on G2G, a profile free space set up for the purpose or in the comments space on the profile.
- Keep the PPP and PMP spreadsheet up to date, so each member knows where each profile is in the process and who is doing what.
- Work on the England Project data errors for the PPP and PMP profiles, especially in regards to errors in PPP and PMP status.
One team member may choose to do the whole task for a managed profile. More complicated and contentious profiles, or profiles involving a very tangled family may involve a group working together.
Team members: Wendy Sullivan . Vivienne Caldwell . Susie MacLeod . David Urquhart . Elizabeth Viney . Joan Whitaker . Ros Haywood . C. Mackinnon . Stephen Trueblood . Gillian Thomas . Joe Farler . Michael Cayley . Sally Douglas . Jo Fitz-Henry
To join the team you must be a badged England Project member who:
- has completed the Orphan Trail
- is actively involved with at least one England Project team after completing the Orphan Trail
- is in good standing with the England Project.
- can demonstrate a high standard of biography writing, accurate sourcing, analysis of conflicting information, and collaboration with the other members of the Trusted List for that profile and the wider Wiki Tree membership.
We expect from our team members:
- commitment to completing an allocated task
- profiles to be written according to the England Project Profile Writing Standards
- collaborative working with other Wikitree members both inside and outside of the England Project
- an expectation that team members will accept constructive feedback on their work.
Generally this is a team for the more experienced members of the England Project, but the Team coordinator is very happy to discuss membership with anyone who meets the criteria listed above.
We communicate via
- the England Project Google group for general England Project topics
- G2G to discuss specific profiles and include other interested parties from the wider Wikitree community
England Project Managed Profiles needing work
Find them here
The list is updated monthly.
Instructions for selecting your chosen profile are on the page.
Complete England Project PPP and PMP profile list
A list of all PPP and PMP profiles managed by the England Project: PPP and managed by the England Project and click 'get profiles'
Error List for the England Project PPP and PMP profiles
WikiTree-57 England Project
- Trusted List: 459
- Managed List: 450
- Template:England: 456
- All Templates: 448
ProjectState profiles for WikiTree57.
|1) PPP, Project box, Managed, Trusted,||211||77||99||12||20||3|
|3) PPP, Project box, Not Managed, Trusted,||0|
|4) PPP, Project box, Not Managed, Not Trusted,||0|
|5) PPP, No Project box, Managed, Trusted,||0|
|7) PPP, No Project box, Not Managed, Trusted,||0|
|8) PPP, No Project box, Not Managed, Not Trusted,||4715||1991||1399||869||328||128|
|9) Not PPP, Project box, Managed, Trusted,||234||1||34||78||29||54||38|
|11) Not PPP, Project box, Not Managed, Trusted,||0|
|12) Not PPP, Project box, Not Managed, Not Trusted,||3||1||1||1|
|13) Not PPP, No Project box, Managed, Trusted,||5||1||3||1|
|15) Not PPP, No Project box, Not Managed, Trusted,||9||2||7|
Table prepared at 20.09.2019 18:39:29 (Slovenian time). Condition to prepare list ( is ).
This page was last modified 19:52, 22 August 2019. This page has been accessed 626 times.