The Gangsters Project is a sub-project of the Black Sheep Project
A gang is an organized group of criminals. A gangster is a criminal who is a member of a gang. Our Mission is to highlight the profiles of those people who became gangsters.
How to Join
Current Leader: Currently there is no leader of the Gangsters Project. Please contact Leigh Murrin if you would be interested in leading this.
To see our current members, check out the badge feed.
You don't have to be related to a Gangster to join. Anyone with an interest is welcome! If you would like to participate, please do the following:
- Answer our G2G joining post to join and receive a badge
- Add GANGSTERS to your list of followed tags on G2G.
- Edit our Black Sheep Project Member page by adding your name under the Gangster header.
- Add profiles for the sub-project you are helping, checking for existing profiles to avoid duplication. If any duplicate profiles exist, request merges, starting with the oldest generation.
- Use WikiTree Styles and Standards to cleanup kludge and remove broken links from GEDCOM generated profiles.
- Seek original rather than derivative documentation and add as sources.
- Write comprehensive, well-sourced biographies.
- Add the specific sub-project template to the profiles along with any relevant categories.
- Contact Carrie to request PPP status for those profiles that meet the criteria for project protection.
- Check family connections and add sources to those profiles as needed.
- Connect profiles to the Global Family Tree.
||... ... ... was a black sheep, a gangster.|
Join: Gangsters Project
- Black Sheep Project
- Bootleggers and Moonshiners
- Hatfield and McCoy Project
- Spies and Traitors
- Witch Trials
This page was last modified 12:12, 23 May 2017. This page has been accessed 399 times.