Project: Remember the Children
The goal of this project is to help improve the profiles of children who died before their 18th birthday. This project is needed because these profiles are often overlooked as there is not always much information about the child or because the focus is being put on profiles with (potential) descendants.
How to Join
- Top Level Project: Global
- Project Leaders: Eowyn Langholf, Steven Harris
- Coordinators: Antonia Reuvers
- Answer our G2G welcome post to join the Remember the Children project and get a badge.
- Add remember_the_children to your followed tags.
- We use Google Groups and Discord for communication.
- Remember the Children Project Member List.
- Here is what our members are working on.
- Merge any duplicates into the lowest numbered profile
- Make sure all appropriate categories are added
- Biography cleaned up and written, using the WikiTree Style Guide (can work with Profile Improvement Project for help)
- Attach to the main WikiTree family tree (ask the Connectors Project for help)
- Add a list of what members want to work with - specific age, location, research, sourcing, layout, etc.
- Set up "working categories" containing profiles that need work done, and those that has been completed.
- Antonia Reuvers - creator
- E Childs
- Robin Shaules
- Candyce Fulford
- Betty Jo Bunker
- Kylie Haese
- Aaron Gullison
- Susan Carey
- Alicia Taylor
- Melanie Paul - Profile design queen!
- Janet Wild - Focuses on English profiles
- Aline Barbeau
- Mr Grand'Maison
- Teresa Davis
- Dallas Manicom
- Nancy Sitzlar
- Billie Keaffaber
- Sally Stovall
- Cindy Cooper - Acadian children/Quebec
- Jonathan Boyer - Quebec, focusing on family research.
- Pam Dale - United States.
- Karen Stewart
- Dieter Lewerenz
- Erin Robertson
- Marissa McKean - Nova Scotia
- Sharon Theil
- Betty Tindle
- Judy Weggelaar
This page was last modified 09:21, 11 July 2022. This page has been accessed 1,530 times.