Project: Seneca Tribe
The mission of the project is to add and improve profiles of Native Americans. Project members take primary responsibility for relevant profiles or family groups and work on merging duplicates, cleaning up profiles, adding sources, removing incorrect information and offer research assistance as needed.
How to Join
To see our current members, please see the list below
To join the project:
- Ask the project leader M. Gaulden to add the project badge.
- Add the line [[Category:Native Americans Project]] to the text area of your profile page. This will add you to the list of participants on the Category page.
- Add "Native Americans" to your G2G tag feed.
- Add the tag native_americans to any discussions in G2G involving the Native Americans project or any of its sub-projects.
- Check out the To-Do list below to find something to help us work on, and add yourself (or ask one of us to) to that task.
- Please join the Google Mail Group for the WikiTree Native American Project
- For each person:
- All duplicates merged into lowest number
- PPP added only for individuals who are historically significant or are the subject of many merges.
- pertaining categories added
- templates added
- biography cleaned up and written, using the WikiTree Style Guide (can work with Profile Improvement Project for help)
- Attached family meets these goals, too
- Attached to the main WikiTree family tree (ask the GFR for help)
This Sub-Project is a part of the Native Americans Project. The purpose of the sub-project is to work on profiles of all individuals who Identify as being a part of one of the Six Nations of the Haudenosaunee Confederacy, united by Kaianere'ko:wa.
||... ... ... was a Native American and member of the Seneca tribe.|
Join: Native Americans Project
This page was last modified 21:22, 10 July 2016. This page has been accessed 358 times.