Project: Seven Year's War
The Seven Years' War was fought between 1755 and 1764, the main conflict occurring from 1756 to 1763. It involved every great power of the time except the Ottoman Empire, and affected Europe, North America, Central America, West Africa, India, and the Philippines. Considered as the greatest European war since the Thirty Years War of the 17th century.
How To Join
This is the Main Category:
If you would like to be involved in the Seven Year's War Project, please do the following:
- Add seven year's war to your list of followed tags. That way you'll see all of our discussions in your G2G Feed.
- Ask to award you the Military and War Project badge, as well as read below to see what special guidelines might come along with being a member of the project.
- Provide standardized structure for Seven Year's War Categories.
- For each person:
- Merge or suggest merging of duplicates into the final lowest profile ID number.
- Final ID locked, marking the profile as project protected (must be done by one of the Project Leaders), if the profile meets those requirements
- Applicable template included on the page (See Template below)
- All relevant categories are added.
- Ancestor is entered into the appropriate World War II Category and protected with the appropriate Seven Year's War Template.
These are tasks that volunteers can do to help us! Check out the G2G post referring to the task, and ask questions or comment on what you're working on there.
This page was last modified 17:10, 11 May 2019. This page has been accessed 31 times.