Project: Solomon Islands
Categories: Oceania | Solomon Islands
This project is a top level project of the Solomon Islands
The mission of the project is to add and improve profiles of Project /Tribe NAME. Project members take primary responsibility for relevant profiles or family groups and work on merging duplicates, cleaning up profiles, adding sources, removing incorrect information and offer research assistance as needed.
How to Join
- Project Leaders: Shirley Dalton
- Coordinators: Veni Joyner
- Add solomon_islands to your followed tags.
- We use g2g for communication.
- For each person:
- All duplicates merged into lowest number
- PPP added only for individuals who are historically significant or are the subject of many merges.
- pertaining categories added
- templates added
- biography cleaned up and written, using the WikiTree Style Guide (can work with Profile Improvement Project for help)
- Attached family meets these goals, too
- Attached to the main WikiTree family tree (ask the GFR for help)
The is a top level Project for the Solomon Islands. The time frame will cover pre-colonial until the present.
Add your name to the list below, along with a note about what you're working on in this project right now.
- [[Joyner-762 - Project Coordinator. Answering questions and working to add and improve profiles.
- Mags - Working the project from the administrative side of things. I will answer any question asked, even if it's to send you to someone else who knows the right answer. DNA.
Send Mags a note to create a project template for this project.
WikiTree Project Space Pages
Other Space Pages
Remember a lot of questions can be answered by referring to the help pages link at the top right of pages.
- Styles and Standards Help with Styles and Standards
- Project Protecting and merging Help on PPP and Merging
- Help with Gedcoms Gedcom Help and answers
- Formatting Help with formatting on a profile
- Tons Tweaks Helpful code to improve a free-space page only
This page was last modified 12:18, 22 September 2021. This page has been accessed 451 times.