Project: Volunteer Coordinators
How to Join
- Project Leaders: Eowyn Langholf, Deb Durham
- Answer our G2G welcome post to join the Volunteer Coordinators project and get a badge.
- Add volunteer_coordinator to your followed tags.
- We use Volunteer Coordinators Google Group for communication.
- Volunteer Coordinators Project Member List.
- Here is what our members are working on.
- Review our Task List to familiarize yourself with what we do.
- When you join the project, we will ...
- Help Project Leaders by doing 6 month check-ins with project members to make sure they have found an area of the project they enjoy working in and are still interested in participating in the project. The aim is to have thriving projects with happy contributing members!
- Coordinate with Eowyn and Deb as to which project to work on.
- Work from the project spreadsheet to do a check-in with each member that has that project's badge. This includes sending an initial message and a follow-up if there's no response to the first one.
- Keep notes on the spreadsheet so we know who wants to remain active and who needs the badge removed.
- While on the member's profile, double-check that they are following the right tag for the project you are working on. If they are not, you can suggest in your message to them that they add it.
You can view this Trello board to see who is assigned to which projects.
See Sample Messages here.
- Appreciation Team: This happy group of people travels around the tree encouraging members and sharing their appreciation for the hard work of our dedicated WikiTree members.
Links for Your Convenience
This page was last modified 15:32, 18 June 2019. This page has been accessed 9,708 times.