Project: Wampanoag Tribe
Welcome to the Wampanoag Tribe Project.
Wampanoag Peoples of:
Maine, (SouthEastern) Massachusetts, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard, Nantucket, & the Islands, (eastern) Rhode Island, Bermuda, and all others scattered across all parts of the World.
Coordinator or Leader Needed. Contact Mags if you're interested.
- If you're interested in participating in this project, please do the following
- 1.Add the line [[Category:Wampanoag Tribe Project]] to the text area of your profile page. This will add you to the list of participants on the Category Page .
- 3.Ask Mags to award you the Native Americans Project Badge.
- 4.Add your name to the list below, along with a note about what you're working on in this project right now.
Any improvements you can make to the profiles of the Native Americans are welcome, but here are some specific goals we're working towards:
- For each person:
- All duplicates merged into the final lowest profile ID number.
- Final ID locked, marking the profile as project protected (must be done by one of the Leaders)
- Template included on the page
- All relevant categories are added
- Parents are correct and documented
- Biography is cleaned up, free of any GEDCOM junk, Ancestry trees, etc., and ideally has an actual written biography.
||... ... ... was a Native American and member of the Wampanoag tribe.|
Join: Native Americans Project
[[Category: Wampanoag People]]
Federally Recognized Tribes
[[Category: Mashpee Wampanoag Tribe]]
[[Category: Wampanoag Tribe of Gay Head (Aquinnah) of Massachusetts]]
[[Category: Seaconke Wampanoag Tribe]]
- Genetic heritage and native identity of the Seaconke Wampanoag tribe of Massachusetts Zhadanov SI, et al. Am J Phys Anthropol. 2010.
This page was last modified 12:23, 18 May 2017. This page has been accessed 415 times.