Project: Worldwide Disasters
Natural and manmade disasters not only shape history but affect the everyday lives of the people involved. The mission of this project is to serve as a memorial to those who were victims of or survived those events. We also want to honor those rescue workers who bravely ran towards danger to save the lives of others.
Current Leader: John Beardsley
For a full list of participants, see the badge report.
How to Join
If you would like to be involved in the Worldwide Disasters project, please do the following:
- Add DISASTERS to your list of followed tags. That way you'll see all of our discussions in your G2G Feed.
- Answer our post in G2G to join and get your badge.
- Request to join the Google Community which is how we communicate.
- Read below to see what special guidelines might come along with being a member of the project.
For each person:
- All duplicates merged into the final lowest profile ID number.
- Final ID locked, marking the profile as project protected (must be done by one of the Leaders), if the profile meets those requirements
- Applicable template included on the page (See Templates below)
- All relevant categories are added.
- Ancestor is entered into the appropriate category and protected with the Worldwide Disasters Template.
Worldwide Disasters is a top level project; as such it makes use of sub-projects falling under this umbrella.
Worldwide Disaster Free-Space Pages
- Resource Page Disasters
- Photos, and gifs Project Images
THESE SPACE PAGES ARE LISTED ALPHABETICALLY:
Remember a lot of questions can be answered by referring to the help pages link at the top right of pages.
- Styles and Standards Help with Styles and Standards
- Project Protecting and merging Help on PPP and Merging
- Help with Gedcoms Gedcom Help and answers
- Language Resources Help with translations
- Formatting Help with formatting on a profile
This page was last modified 09:17, 29 April 2017. This page has been accessed 2,933 times.