Profile last modified 25 Nov 2019
| Created 17 Jul 2014
This page has been accessed 282 times.
Audrey was born on Februay 28, 1917 in Murray Harbour, Prince Edward Island. She was the daughter of A. Samuel Prowse and Bessie Hicks. She lived in Murray Harbour when she was young, and then in 1932, the family moved to New Brunswick.
Audrey became a registered nurse. On May 13, 1950, Audrey married Norman Dryden in Upper Sackville, New Brunswick. They lived in Moncton and had 1 son.
Audrey died on July 30, 1999.
- ↑ PEI, Public Archives and Records Office, Baptismal Record, United Church, Murray Harbour South, Book 3, Page 1 - Audrey Bernice Prowse
- ↑ 1921 Census of Canada (Provo, UT, USA, Ancestry.com), PEI, Kings (District 146), Murray Harbour South (sub-district 31), Lot 64, Page 20 of 24 - All on same page (Murray Harbour South, Lot 64), families of William H & Ada Prowse, Samuel & Bessie Prowse, Frederick & Pearl Prowse, Albert P & Williamina Prowse
- ↑ The Charlottetown Guardian, May 17, 1932, Pg 5 - Murray Harbour notes
- ↑ PANB. Provincial Archives of New Brunswick, RS141 B7 Index to New Brunswick Marriages, Number 2013, Code B4/1950, Microfilm F20725 - Marriage of Norman Dryden and Audrey Prowse.
- ↑ Info from an Ancestry family tree. To be corroborated.
- Recollections of Florence (Prowse) Cooper, recorded by Leanne Cooper, July 21, 2011, Halifax, Nova Scotia.
- Firsthand knowledge of Leanne Cooper
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Audrey's formal name
- full middle name (B.)
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- exact deathdate
- death location
- images (6)
- private siblings' names
- spouse's name and marriage information
For access to Audrey Dryden's full information you must be on the Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools
Is Audrey your relative? Please don't go away!
to collaborate or comment
the profile manager, or
our community of genealogists a question.
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Audrey by comparing test results with other carriers of her ancestors' mitochondrial DNA
Mitochondrial DNA test-takers in the direct maternal line:
It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Audrey:
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.