- John's formal name
- e-mail address
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- spouse's name and marriage information
- autosomal DNA test connections
John is a Wiki Genealogist following these tags:
- Determining ancestry of Mathew Gibbs of Charlestown and Sudbury MA
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to John. (Best for comments to John that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about John that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 19 Oct 2018 at 01:31 GMT Belinda DeFlorian wrote:
I'd like to be added to your trusted list if you wouldn't mind. My ancestors are the Holcombe family.
On 16 Sep 2018 at 19:57 GMT Dawn Brown wrote:
On 7 Sep 2018 at 18:07 GMT Chase Ashley wrote:
Please accept my request to be added to the Trusted List for Jane (Woodward) Williams (Woodward-153). I want to be able to receive automatic notifications when changes are made to her profile and I need to be on the Trusted List to get those.
On 23 Mar 2018 at 15:28 GMT S (Hill) Willson wrote:
On 5 Aug 2017 at 13:45 GMT Bobbie (Madison) Hall wrote:
On 2 Jul 2017 at 20:40 GMT Robert Haviland wrote:
Thanks for adding me to the Trusted List for Thomas Stanton.
On 29 Jan 2017 at 03:49 GMT Charleen Bertsch wrote:
On 23 Jan 2017 at 21:51 GMT Al Scott wrote:
page 38 or download and page 24 of actual book
On 19 Nov 2016 at 00:22 GMT Darvana (Dennis) Woods wrote:
On 28 Sep 2016 at 14:17 GMT S (Hill) Willson wrote:
Re Charde-23 and Charde-1 merge: I'm curious why you think they look like different people? With the samename, same two spouses, the same birth year (1589 in bio of -1 as well as in data field of -23) and with the same death place and date, they match up very well it seems. Would you please let me know your reasoning? Thank you, Sharon