Father Reginald (Reynold) Pympe, Esq. b. c 1449, d. 21 Mar 1531
Mother Elizabeth Pashley b. c 1449, d. b 1485
Anne Pympe was born before 1484 at of Pympe's Court, Nettlestead, Kent, England. 
She married Sir John Scott, Sheriff of Kent, Burgess of New Romney, son of Sir William Scott, Sheriff of Kent, Constable of Dover Castle and Sibyl Lewknor, before 22 November 1506.
They had 5 sons (Sir Reynold; Sir John; William; Richard, Esq; & George) and 7 daughters (Mildred, wife of John Digges, Esq., & of Richard Keyes, Gent; Katherine, wife of Sir Henry Crispe; Isabel, wife of Richard Adams, Esq; Alice; Mary, wife of Nicholas Ballard, Gent; Elizabeth; & Sibyl, wife of Richard Hynde, Esq.).
Anne Pympe died between August 1524 and 16 February 1540.
- Sir John Scott, Sheriff of Kent, Burgess of New Romney b. b 1485, d. 7 Oct 1533
- Sir Reynold
- Sir John
- Richard, Esq
- Mildred, wife of John Digges, Esq., & of Richard Keyes, Gent
- Katherine, wife of Sir Henry Crispe
- Isabel, wife of Richard Adams, Esq
- Mary, wife of Nicholas Ballard, Gent
- Sibyl, wife of Richard Hynde, Esq
- ↑ Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry, 2nd Edition, Vol. III, p. 302.
- ↑ Douglas Richardson, Plantagenet Ancestry, p. 335
- ↑ Douglas Richardson, Royal Ancestry, Vol. IV, p. 593-594
- ↑ Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry, 2nd Edition, Vol. IV, p. 1-2
- "Royal Ancestry" 2013 Douglas Richardson Vol. IV. p. 311
- "Royal Ancestry" 2013 Douglas Richardson Vol. IV. p. 596-597
- Marlyn Lewis
- John Davis, his wife, Dorothea (Gotherson) Davis, early Salem County, N.J. Quakers, and some of their descendants (including Samuel Morgan and John Brick lines), Royal and Magna Carta ancestors. Author: Catherine Soleman Chandler; Elmer Garfield Van Name. Publisher: Salem, N.J., Salem County Historical Society, 1965. Series: Salem County Historical Society, Salem, N.J. Publications., v. 4, no. 1 (p 56)
- Title: Lineage of Sophia Elizabeth Kavanaugh-Bear at Ancestry
Sherlock, Sophia Elizabeth Bear,. Lineage of Sophia Elizabeth Kavanaugh-Bear : in (Argall-Filmer), Green, Clay, Bruce, and Palmer ancestry (maternal), Loftus, (Woods-Wallace) This has information on Elizabeth Pashley
- Genealogy of Wilkinson and kindred families.. Wilkinson, M. M.. Genealogy of Wilkinson and kindred families. Shelby, Miss.: Shelby Book Store, 1949.Original data: Wilkinson, M. M.. Genealogy of Wilkinson and kindred fa
- Richardson, Douglas: Magna Carta Ancestry, 2nd edn. (2011), 4 vols, Volume 4, page 1, SCOTT 13.
- Genesis of the White Family,
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Anne's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
Images: 1 Collaboration
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Donald Gradeless, Rachel Russell, and Tom Cahalan. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 17 Jun 2016 at 22:22 GMT Katherine (Alvis) Patterson wrote:
On 14 Feb 2013 at 19:09 GMT Jillaine Smith wrote:
Anne is 18 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 28 degrees from Bob Dylan, 20 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 20 degrees from Michael Phelps and 17 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.