These are the most distant ancestors that I have researched and am confident in their connection.
Adams, Anderson, Ariens, Arrington, Aydelott, Aydelotte, Badie, Barents, Barents, Bentley, Blee, Bogardus, Bontine, Booth, Botkin, Bodkin, Brachonge, Bradshaw, Bradt, Brent, Brouwer, Brown, Brown, Bull, Butcher, Butler, Butler, Callaway, Calloway, Cameron, Carson, Carter, Cheatham, Cheadle, Clark, Compton, Crighton, Dale, Darrow, de Barrette, Despine, Deverick, Devereaux, Dinsmore, Dorrell, du Bois, Elam, Empson, Faifr, Fannin, Finch, Fleming, Fox, Franklin, Fredericks, Fulton, Garlock, Gaunt, Goode, Haddow, Hall, Hamilton, Hamilton, Hargrave, Harris, Harrison, Hatcher, Heath, Hobbs, Hobgood, Holmes, Holmes, Horton, Hughes, Hutcheson, Hyatt, Jans (Jacobus), Johns, Johnson, Johnson, Jonas, Jones, Jordan, Kemp, Kendrick, Kilpatrick, Kirkland, Kirkwood, Krom, Kuijsten, le Maistre (Delamater), Lithgow, Lochlin, Massie, Matthews, McEwen, McGovern, McLauglin, McTavish, Meynderts, Miller, Miller, Mitchell, Mitchell, Moorhead, Moorman, Morgan, Mulhern, Nagels, O'Brien, Oglesby, Olinger, Osborn, Osborne, Otey, Parker, Parker, Payne, Perkins, Pettus, Pingar, Plešmíd (Blacksmith), Plettenburg, Prather, Pride, Quackenbosch, Rawlings, Reed, Rees, Rhys, Reynolds, Reynolds, Risk, Rosser, Rush, Salmon, Schaff, Scholey, Schooley, Schuck, Seÿler (Seyler, Siler), Sherly, Sherman, Shinn, Smith, Snowdall, Sochon, Southern, Sprigg, Staples, Stille, Stockton, Swain, Swanson, Swartwout, Sybrants, Theunis, Thompson, Todd, Umberger, van den Oever, van Hamel, van Ness, van Sweringen, van Voorst, van Wijckersloot, Verdon, Vollbrecht (Fulbright), Vosch, Waldron, Walsh, Ware, Wheeler, Willson, Wilson, Wodrážková (Wodrážka, Vodroska), Wolfskehl (Wolfscale, Wolfskill), Woods, Woodson, Young
Here is a map of places where my 3x great-grandparents, 2x great-grandparents and great-grandparents lived. Numbers on the markers correspond with Wikitree profiles.
|Map data ©2015 Google|
These ancestors have contributed DNA that appears much closer than it actually is:
These are ancestors that are confirmed by DNA but my direct connection has not been found yet:
Chromosome 17, from about 9,046,308 to 31485567 is chock full of maternal cousins with multiple shared ancestors, including a Franklin bunch of some sort, the Perkins, Kendricks, Mitchells, Cheathams, and the Welsh of Virginia and Pennsylvania (Davis, Lewis, Owen, etc). A cousin with a closer match is needed.
Agnes Butcher is the furthest mtDNA ancestor of certainty. While H3 is my current haplogroup I'm actually H3-G14900A, a predictive new sub branch. Within my predictive new sub branch, I have a one step match that also descends from Agnes and a 0 step match with someone whose ancestors have lived in England for several generations.
Robert Butcher, father of Agnes, has disputed ancestry.
Oddly, I have an exact mtDNA match with Ashley Judd.
Eurogenes K13 4-Ancestors Oracle
K13 Oracle ref data revised 21 Nov 2013
Admix Results (sorted):
- # Population Percent
- 1 North_Atlantic 42.54
- 2 Baltic 26.30
- 3 West_Med 11.86
- 4 West_Asian 8.28
- 5 East_Med 6.30
- 6 Red_Sea 1.80
- 7 Amerindian 1.76
Using 2 populations approximation:
- Using 1 population approximation:
- 1 West_German @ 5.840466
- 2 North_German @ 5.942010
- 3 South_Dutch @ 6.853388
- 4 Austrian @ 7.558471
- 5 East_German @ 8.873776
- 6 Danish @ 8.969366
- 7 North_Dutch @ 9.038291
- 8 Southeast_English @ 9.950608
- 9 Swedish @ 10.210878
- 10 Orcadian @ 10.598483
- 11 Norwegian @ 10.730160
- 12 Irish @ 11.402085
- 13 Southwest_English @ 12.072523
- 14 Hungarian @ 12.334990
- 15 West_Scottish @ 12.410542
- 16 French @ 12.955407
- 17 North_Swedish @ 13.759331
- 18 Serbian @ 18.657921
- 19 Croatian @ 18.726288
- 20 South_Polish @ 19.989105
Using 3 populations approximation:
- 1 50% Hungarian +50% Irish @ 2.814312
Using 4 populations approximation:
- 1 50% North_German +25% Norwegian +25% Romanian @ 2.122695
- 1 Bulgarian + Irish + North_German + Swedish @ 1.990011
- 2 Bulgarian + Irish + North_German + Norwegian @ 2.052929
- 3 Irish + North_German + Romanian + Swedish @ 2.061334
- 4 Bulgarian + North_German + Swedish + West_Scottish @ 2.081944
- 5 Irish + North_German + North_German + Romanian @ 2.107383
- 6 North_Dutch + North_German + Norwegian + Romanian @ 2.107805
- 7 Bulgarian + North_Dutch + North_German + Norwegian @ 2.114520
- 8 North_German + North_German + Norwegian + Romanian @ 2.122695
- 9 Bulgarian + Irish + North_Dutch + Swedish @ 2.139631
- 10 Bulgarian + North_German + Norwegian + Norwegian @ 2.152660
- 11 North_Dutch + North_Dutch + North_German + Romanian @ 2.169938
- 12 North_Dutch + North_German + North_German + Romanian @ 2.199558
- 13 Irish + North_German + North_German + Serbian @ 2.201054
- 14 Bulgarian + North_Dutch + North_Dutch + Swedish @ 2.226707
- 15 North_German + Romanian + Swedish + West_Scottish @ 2.236401
- 16 Irish + North_German + Norwegian + Romanian @ 2.243851
- 17 Bulgarian + North_German + Norwegian + West_Scottish @ 2.256996
- 18 North_Dutch + North_German + Romanian + Swedish @ 2.263950
- 19 Bulgarian + Irish + Norwegian + Swedish @ 2.265415
- 20 Bulgarian + North_Dutch + North_Dutch + Norwegian @ 2.284657
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
On 17 Aug 2017 at 19:16 GMT Eowyn Langholf wrote:
|Carrie Quackenbush is a Wonderful WikiTreer.|
On 15 Aug 2017 at 15:33 GMT Jdn (Nelson) Weiss wrote:
Thanks so much for welcoming me to the New Netherland project. I am looking forward to contributing what I have found, adding sources to what is already there and seeking assistance from others with my one really daunting brick wall. It has already been fun and I look forward to adventure to come.
On 14 Aug 2017 at 12:44 GMT Paula J wrote:
On 14 Aug 2017 at 00:46 GMT Paula J wrote:
On 3 Aug 2017 at 14:09 GMT Shelley Montague wrote:
On 27 Jul 2017 at 18:42 GMT Deb (Lewis) Durham wrote:
On 17 Jul 2017 at 14:02 GMT Bea (Timmerman) Wijma wrote:
Was just thinking of you, hope you're ok and all went well with your hubby ?
|Greets from the Netherlands, Bea x|
On 23 Jun 2017 at 21:55 GMT Dave Rutherford wrote:
Thanks for your message re: Boshaar-3.
Adding the template to a profile should be enough. That automatically also adds the profile to the Palatine Migrants category.
We now have 965 names added to the project.
On 15 Jun 2017 at 17:35 GMT Laura Van Hees wrote:
Thank you for adding me as a member! I am looking forward to all that I might find and hope that as I make some progress, I might have info that may be of help as well. Laura
On 31 May 2017 at 17:40 GMT Keith Hathaway wrote: