- UPDATE: I actually went to have my teeth cleaned today! Everybody was following CDC guidelines, etc., and I actually enjoyed the visit. COVID-19 isn't gone, but hopefully they will have a vaccine for it by fall or winter (21 May 2020).
- UPDATE: Can't believe it! I actually got to SEE my neurologist during this pandemic, only to learn there is still seizure activity in my brain. What next? (8 May 2020).
- UPDATE: Took the last of my antibiotic for another infection in my fistula. I hope it takes this time! (23 Apr 2020).
- UPDATE: Got my new laptop. As soon as I figure things out, I'll be good to go (10 Apr 2020).
- UPDATE: Now my laptop tanked. Thankfully I have saved an old copy of a manuscript I was working on. But my journals in manuscript form are lost. Thankfully, my longhand journals are at hand. Keep me in your prayers (29 Mar 2020).
- UPDATE: On top of everything, I had an infection at the fistula site. It's gone now. But now we have the Coronavirus! (COVID-19) to contend with (16 Mar 2020.)
- UPDATE: I have another complication. I may have an infection at the site of one of the fistulas. My nurses will be in contact with my primary. Keep me in your prayers (1 Mar 2020).
- UPDATE: I have lost 35 pounds since I was in the hospital last September. Always a plus side, I guess! (19 Feb 2020).
- UPDATE: Keeping my fingers crossed. After almost six months since my surgery to remove a colonic abscess, and to treat diverticulitis, the healing is winding down. My nurses are still working to keep the wound open in order for the underlying fistulas to close. Keep all your prayers and notes coming in. They are much appreciated (9 Feb 2020).
- UPDATE: Long story short: Landed in hospital January 2nd, in 6 days. Diagnosis for of all things "petite mal" (little seizure). I have to wrap my head around this one (13 Jan 2020).
- UPDATE: On the third day of Prednisone. Things are better. Oh, I forgot to mention, I’ve lost about 30 pounds since being in the hospital (30 Dec 2019).
- UPDATE: I went to our local urgent care last night (Dec 16). I have bronchitis. I’m coughing my lungs out. So sorry, I won’t be up to Christmas at all (17 Dec 2019).
- UPDATE: I am feeling better. I had another close call the day after Thanksgiving. I ended up in ER with seriously low blood pressure. It took them all day to decide if they were going to keep me or not. They let me go finally, and I went home to a turkey sandwich! Oh, I forgot to mention. I have lost 22 pounds since being in the hospital (8 Dec 2019).
- UPDATE: I am feeling so much better. The ‘complication’ is still with me, but it is due to my surgeon’s wish to see that the fistulas heal naturally, even though the wound itself wants to heal. The work now is to keep the wound open, so that whatever is beneath it heals. (23 Nov 2019)
- UPDATE: There is still that complication, but nothing to resolve it yet. Keep me in your prayers. (14 Nov 2019)
- UPDATE: Complication about my open wound has developed. I see my surgeon this afternoon. None of this bodes well. I may be in surgery again very soon. (1 Nov 2019)
- UPDATE: I feel like I take one step forward, only to be pushed two steps back. Never a happy medium. (26 Oct 2019)
- UPDATE: Unfortunately, there is a complication in my condition. My RN has been trying to get in touch with my surgeon for further orders. Needless to say this puts a damper on my research. (12 Oct 2019)
- UPDATE: Discharged 26 Sep 2019. I’ve still got a ways to go with a wound and overall body strengthening. One day at a time. (27 Sep 2019)
- UPDATE: Been in the hospital 11 days. Now in rehab. Keep me in your prayers (15 Sep 2019)
- UPDATE: First of all, thank you to those of you were actually reading my blather on my page. It is much appreciated. I got a call today for a referral to a new Orthopedist. I know that I probably won't have surgery due to being over weight, but it is a breath of fresh air.
- I have learned (and it is always wise to admit you have been wrong all these years) I can drink a lot of water and not blow up like a balloon! In fact, I have been losing weight. It's about all that I drink now. I will let you all know how all of this transpires. (26 Aug 2019).
- UPDATE: I have taken my sixth fall in three years. This one is the more serious. My leg is black and blue. Before this, I had a strange incident with my Orthopedist of many years. He told me I didn't have to see him anymore. I didn't know what to say or do. It's obvious I will not be seeing him anymore, but not because I don't need to see him anymore, but because he's acting erratically. I will be requesting a referral for a new Orthopedist. So strange. (22 Aug 2019)
|Lynden Rodriguez AncestryDNA|
|Stay where you are - find your own Calcutta|
Lynden L. RABER Castle Rodriguez has a Bachelors in English Literature, and is also a member of Sigma Tau Delta an International English Honors Society. Ms. Raber-Rodriguez is an author of science-fiction, and is a member of the Secular Order of Discalced Carmelites at El Carmelo Retreat House, Redlands, California.
Read the Novel Drumwall a Kindle Edition by Lynden Rodriguez
And your ancient ruins shall be rebuilt; you shall raise up the foundations of many generations; you shall be called the repairer of the breach, the restorer of streets in which to dwell ~ Isaiah 58:12
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.
Categories: Profile Improvement Project | Descendants of Robert Royce of Connecticut | Clan Dunlop | Scotland Project | San Bernardino, California | Raber-23 | Andrus Name Study | Butler Name Study | Raber Name Study | Threlkeld Name Study | Descendants of Penobscot | Mayflower Descendants On WikiTree | Secular Order of Discalced Carmelites | New Netherland Settlers Project | Magna Carta Recognition Stickers | En | Es-2 | Washington Name Study | Stone Name Study | Southern Pioneers Project Member