- Elizabeth (Ralph) Dyer's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- "United States Census, 1900," database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:MMZV-FSG : accessed 2 August 2015), Elizabeth R Dyer in household of Harold P Dyer, Precinct G Cleveland City Ward 19, Cuyahoga, Ohio, United States; citing sheet 5B, family 119, NARA microfilm publication T623 (Washington, D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, n.d.); FHL microfilm 1,241,255.
- "United States Census, 1910," database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:MLX5-ZVT : accessed 2 August 2015), Elizabeth Dyer in household of Harold P Dyer, Cleveland Ward 25, Cuyahoga, Ohio, United States; citing enumeration district (ED) 385, sheet 7A, family 145, NARA microfilm publication T624 (Washington, D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, n.d.); FHL microfilm 1,375,189.
- Personal E-Mail (Henrietta Eaton): Note: Henrietta Eaton, Las Vegas, Nevada: Dear friend of Gladys Fanetta Ralph: NS245963: Source Media Type: Electronic: Master Listing Source: Y
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Elizabeth's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Elizabeth is 19 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 32 degrees from Ole Evinrude, 21 degrees from Abby Glann, 22 degrees from Charles Schulz and 19 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II Windsor on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.