- Mathew Raulston's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This person was created through the import of Adams,Fowler,Roulston,Twilla_2011-03-09.ged on 10 March 2011.
- Date: 22 MAY 1808
- Place: Tennessee, USA
- Source: #S00025
- Text: Name: Mathew Raulston
Residence: Marion county, Marion, Tennessee Age: 42 years Calculated Birth Year: 1808 Birthplace: Tennessee Gender: Male Race (original): Race (expanded): Death Month: Death Year: Film Number: 444845 Digital GS Number: 4206047 Image Number: 00404 Line Number: 26 Dwelling House Number: 536 Family Number: 536 Marital Status: Free or Slave: Household Gender Age Mathew Raulston M 42y Mary Raulston F 35y Martha Raulston F 15y Sarah Raulston F 13y Henry Raulston M 11y John Raulston M 9y Anna Raulston F 4y James Raulston M 2y
.:: Source: #S00021
- Text: Name: Mathew H Roulston Residence: Marion, Tennessee Minor civil division: 9 District Age: 52 years Estimated birth year: 1808 Birthplace: Tennessee Gender: Male Page: 89 Family number: 602 Film number: 805263 Digital GS number: 4297405 Image number: 00543 NARA publication number: M653 Collection: United States Census, 1860
- Note: #N00202
- Source: #S00024
- Text: Name: Mathew H Roulston Estimated birth year: 1808 Gender: Male Age: 62y Race or color (expanded): White Birthplace: Tennessee Residence: District 9, Marion, Tennessee, United States Dwelling: 49 Family: 49 Collection: United States Census, 1870 Insane
- Source S00021
- Title: 1860 United States Federal Census
- NOTE1860 United States Federal Census.
- Source S00024
- Title: 1870 United States Census
- NOTE1870 United States Census.
- Source S00025
- Title: 1850 United States Federal Census Slave Schedule
- NOTE1850 United States Federal Census Slave Schedule.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Mathew by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Mathew:
- Jim Sneed : 23andMe
- Sarah (Mills) Enarson : 23andMe
- Vern Clark : 23andMe, GEDMatch M512806
- Bill Parker : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A236355, Ancestry member billparker144
- Claude Miller : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch T047737, FTDNA kit #400182
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Mathew is 20 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 14 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 23 degrees from Ayn Rand, 21 degrees from Peter Roberts and 18 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.