[private brother (1950s - unknown)
], [private brother (1960s - unknown)
], Kyle Raymer [half]
, [private brother (1980s - unknown)
and [private brother (1990s - unknown)
Profile last modified 2 Apr 2020
| Created 24 Mar 2019 | Last significant change: 1 Apr 2020
This page has been accessed 1,961 times.
I was born in Ontario Canada in the 1950's.
My paternal anscestors were pioneers that settled in York County, Ontario as early as 1796. They came from Pennsylvania and New England.
I am a proud member of the Raymer Family in Canada and the Reesor Family in Canada.
My Maternal anscestors emigrated from the British Isles and France and settled in Huron County, Ontario in the 1800s.
I am a professional genealogist and have been doing family research for more than 40 years. I am a member of the Ontario Genealogical Society , York Chapter.
I have amassed an extensive personal collection of original family documents, photographs,books, heirlooms and family histories.
- ↑ First-hand information. Entered by Ron Raymer at registration.
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Ron's formal name
- full middle name (J.)
- e-mail address
- birth location
- images (2)
- private siblings' names
- spouse's name and marriage information
For access to Ron Raymer's full information you must be on Ron's Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools
Ron is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer
following these tags:
- New to Challenge
- Main interest is Huron, Perth and York Counties. My mother's paternal family is rooted in Quebec.
- Interested in cemeteries in York, Perth and Huron Counties in Ontario.
- Enjoy cleaning and editing
- Researching surnames: Noble,Church,Nash,Root,Gardner,Warriner,White, Bloomfield
- I am a descendant of Marguerite Cardillon.
- My mother's paternal ancestors are mostly from France
- Many of my paternal ancestors emigrated to the United States from Germany in the early 18th century . They settled in Pennsylvania.
- Have a large number of ancestors in my paternal line who emigrated from Germany and Switzerland. Interested in Remer, Reimer, Ramer, Reesor , Risser, Burkholder, Herschi, Groff,etc
- Very interested in early Springfield and Westfield history and family genealogy
- Raymer Name Study
- I have done extensive research in all areas that my ancestors originated
- I have many ancestors from Germany and Switzerland that settle in Pennsylvania
- Lancaster and Franklin County history is of particular focus.
- I am a descendant of a large number of persons included in this groups lineage.
- My mother's paternal line is predominantly from Quebec and France
- My family name
- Like the challenge
- I have paternal ancestral lines from Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Massachusetts and New York
- Interested in colonial history of Massachusetts and Connecticut
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Ron by comparing test results with other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA
However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line.
It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Ron:
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.