- Noah Micajah Reeder's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- User ID: 12F11235E191ED438985835DC10F42513D24
- Note: Noah was commissioned magistrate in Clark County, AR during the 1830-1838period.
- Title: Eight Generation - Descendants of Thomas Reeder
- Author: Reeder, Chris
- Publication: http://creeder.taylordata.com/TheReeders/ - 24 August 2000
- Noah filed for land patents in Washington Co., AR on 6/15/1841,3/10/1843, and 5/1/1845.
- Noah is on the 1829 Clark Co., AR Terr. Sheriff's Census.
- Data Changed:
- Date: 1 Oct 2005
- Time: 16:39:19
- Date: 1 Oct 2005
Prior to import, this record was last changed 16:39:19 1 Oct 2005.
- WikiTree profile Reeder-257 created through the import of CJB001.ged on Jul 18, 2012 by Christopher Becker. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Christopher and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Noah Micajah's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Noah Micajah is 20 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 26 degrees from Bob Dylan, 18 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 23 degrees from Michael Phelps and 18 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.