- Jay Reese's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
The biography for Jay Reese is empty. What can you add?
- First-hand information. Entered by Jay Reese at registration.
- Jay's formal name
- full middle name (S.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- private siblings' names
- private children's names (2)
- spouse's name and marriage information
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Jay. (Best for comments to Jay that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Jay that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 14 Dec 2013 at 03:30 GMT Debby (Barton) Black wrote:
To find the relationship, we searched for an ancestor shared by both Jay Reese and Debby Black.
Jay is the son of Stanford E. Reese. Stanford is the son of Gladys M. Reese. Gladys is the daughter of Alice L. Martin. Alice is the daughter of Mary E. Tillery. Mary is the daughter of Frances Clegg. Frances is the daughter of Kindrid Blackstock. Kindrid is the son of James F. Blackstock. James is the son of James F. Blackstock.
James is the sixth great grandfather of Jay.
Debby is the daughter of [private parent]. [Private] is the son of Andrew A. Barton. Andrew is the son of Andrew Jonathan J. Barton. Andrew Jonathan is the son of Hannah Ann A. Blackstock. Hannah Ann is the daughter of Daniel K. K. Blackstock. Daniel K. is the son of James F. Blackstock.
James is the fourth great grandfather of Debby.
Knowing the first common ancestor, James F. Blackstock, and knowing the name of the relationship between James and Jay, and the name of the relationship between James and Debby, we can use a family relationship table to name the relationship, i.e. Jay and Debby are 5th cousins 2 times removed.
On 14 Dec 2013 at 01:09 GMT Debby (Barton) Black wrote:
On 28 Jan 2013 at 06:12 GMT Bill Jennings wrote:
On 15 Jan 2013 at 22:38 GMT Debby (Barton) Black wrote:
On 4 Jan 2013 at 19:19 GMT Debby (Barton) Black wrote:
On 4 Jan 2013 at 05:43 GMT Jay Reese wrote: