- Judith (Rennes) de Bayeux's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
||Judith (Rennes) de Bayeux is a member of royalty, nobility or aristocracy in Europe.|
Join: European Royals and Aristocrats 742-1499 Project
This person was created through the import of Crowell1_2010-09-21_01.ged on 22 September 2010.
- Source: S-2066701704 Repository: #R-2066702049 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Page: Ancestry Family Trees Note: Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=20194044&pid=488
No REPO record found with id R-2066702049.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Judith's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Katherine Patterson, Chet Spencer, Terri Crowell, Becky Bierbrodt, Diann George, and Ted Williams. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Judith is 30 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 26 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 33 degrees from Ayn Rand, 30 degrees from Peter Roberts and 28 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.