- Anna Rhodes's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
She was baptized on January 23, 1848, at St. Charles Catholic Church in Raywick, Marion County, Kentucky, by Rev. A. Saunier. Her sponsor was Margaret Brown.
1850 - U.S. federal census - Hillary is listed as Hillary Rodes in District 2, Marion County, Kentucky, as a 32 year old farmer with his wife, Louisa, 37, and children, Mary C., 9; Charles W, 8; William M., 6; Nancy J., 3; and Louisa, 1.
1860 - U.S. federal census - In 1860, the Rhodes family is living in District 1, Marion County, Kentucky and consists of Hilery, 40; Louisa, 49; Matthew 18; William, 17; Nancy, 13; Eliza, 11; Sarah, 8; John 6; and Frances, 2.
- ↑ Daniel and Delores Bohn, Marion County - White Baptisms, CD-ROM Database (Louisville, Kentucky: Self-published, 2 Mar 2009), p. 607.
- ↑ 1850 U.S. census, Marion, Kentucky, population schedule, District 2 p420B, dwelling 360, family 360, Hillery Rodes; digital images, Ancestry.com(http://www.ancestry.com: accessed 25 Feb 2012); citing National Archives and Records Administration microfilm M432, roll 212.
- ↑ 1860 U.S. census, Marion, Kentucky, population schedule, District 1, p. 626, dwelling 807, family 768, Hilery Rhodes; digital images, Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com: accessed 25 February 2012), citing National Archives and Records Administration microfilm M653, roll 385.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Anna is 20 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 15 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 26 degrees from Ayn Rand, 21 degrees from Peter Roberts and 20 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.