- Emory Robertson's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Emory was born about 1869. Emory Robertson is listed as a farmer, living on Parker Way in Yakima in 1920. In 1940, he was living at 207 Parkway, Yakima, Washington, with his wife, his son Pearl, and his granddaughter, Pauline Johns (age 12). He passed away in 1941. 
Do you have information about Robertson? Please contribute to his biography. Everything on WikiTree is a collaborative work-in-progress.
- 1870 US Federal Census, Minnesota, Blue Earth, Mankato, Image 7 of 22.
- 1910 US Federal Census, Oregon, Union, Elgin, 0284, Image 6 of 9.
- US City Directories, 1821-1989, Washington, Yakima, 1920, Image 346 of 447.
- 1930 US Federal Census, Washington, Yakima, Toppenish, District 100, Image 7 of 19.
- 1940 US Federal Census, Washington, Yakima, Toppenish Rural, 39-95, Image 18 of 33.
- Washington Death Index, 1940-1996.
- ↑ Entered by Dave Rutherford, Feb 6, 2013
Thanks to Dave Rutherford for starting this profile.
Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by Dave and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Emory's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Emory is 18 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 17 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 26 degrees from Ayn Rand, 22 degrees from Peter Roberts and 16 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.