Raised Morgan Horses in Maries County, Missouri. Died in a fire at his home in Missouri.
Rogers Family Bible; History of Maries County,Missouri, by King: pg 684; 1870 US Census of Jefferson Township, Maries Co,Missouri:pg 68;
Morgan was born in 1849. Morgan Rogers ... He passed away in 1922. 
Do you have information about Rogers? Please contribute to his biography. Everything on WikiTree is a collaborative work-in-progress.
- ↑ Entered by Clarence Rogers, Mar 3, 2013
Thanks to Clarence Rogers for starting this profile.
Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by Clarence and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Morgan by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Morgan:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
Images: 1 Collaboration
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Morgan is 19 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 18 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 24 degrees from Ayn Rand, 23 degrees from Peter Roberts and 20 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.