- John Roosevelt's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Categories: Children of US Presidents.
- John Roosevelt was the last of six children born to the thirty-second President of the United States, Franklin Delano Roosevelt and his wife, Eleanor.
- John served in the Navy, worked at Filene's Department Store and finally joined Bache and Company where he retired as Vice President in 1980.
- Source: S178 Abbreviation: The White House, www.whitehouse.gov Title: The White House, www.whitehouse.gov Text: The White House, www.whitehouse.gov, accessed March 13, 2007 Paranthetical: Y
- Note NI1184See attached sources.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of John's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: US Presidents Project WikiTree and Eva Ramos. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 1 Jul 2016 at 17:20 GMT US Presidents Project WikiTree wrote:
On 19 Dec 2013 at 02:44 GMT Maggie N. wrote:
John is 11 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 33 degrees from Charlotte Brontë, 21 degrees from Bob Keniston, 22 degrees from Ben Kingsley and 11 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II Windsor on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.