son of Franklin D Roosevelt II and Ethel Dupont.
He married Grace Ramsey Goodyear on June 18, 1962. They have three children: Phoebe Louisa Roosevelt (born February 25, 1965) Nicholas Martin Roosevelt (born June 8, 1966) Amelia "Amie" Roosevelt (born June 8, 1966), a violinist.
- "United States Census, 1940," index and images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/VR1P-7GR : accessed 06 May 2014), Franklin D Roosevelt in household of Franklin D Roosevelt, Ward 4, Charlottesville, Charlottesville City, Charlottesville City, Virginia, United States; citing enumeration district (ED) 104-15, sheet 2B, family 41, NARA digital publication of T627, roll 4305.
- Churchill, Allen, The Roosevelts, American Aristocrats, 1965 Mosley, Charles, Burke's American Presidential Families (1993)
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
- Problems with Wikitree? May 4, 2014.
No known carriers of Franklin's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
Images: 1 Collaboration
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 1 Jul 2016 at 16:48 GMT US Presidents Project WikiTree wrote:
On 1 Jul 2016 at 16:42 GMT Robin Lee wrote:
Franklin is 12 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 14 degrees from Stephen Hopkins, 23 degrees from Ben Kingsley, 22 degrees from David Selman and 12 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.