- Gregory's formal name
- full middle name (A.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (2)
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- siblings' names
- children's names (4)
- spouse's name and marriage information
- Y-chromosome DNA test connections
- mitochondrial DNA test connections
- autosomal DNA test connections
Gregory is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- Descendant > Charles Assumed Rose (Thornton) > Sanford > Riley > Luther > Howard I > Howard II
- Descendant > William > Francis > Anthony > Peter > Charles Assumed Rose (Thornton)
- Helping with the Williams lineage to find a closer connect to Rose.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Gregory. (Best for comments to Gregory that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Gregory that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 9 Oct 2017 at 20:24 GMT Gayle L. wrote:
On 11 Sep 2017 at 19:15 GMT Anonymous Rose Jr. wrote:
On 11 Aug 2017 at 15:36 GMT Lynette Jester wrote:
On 31 Jul 2017 at 19:08 GMT Lynette Jester wrote:
Which line of Thornton's are you tracking? I descend from both in my maternal line. And my paternal 4th ggm was a Rose who m. a White.
On 27 Jul 2017 at 19:04 GMT Deb (Lewis) Durham wrote:
On 23 Jun 2017 at 23:48 GMT Keith Hathaway wrote:
I'd like to invite you to join in the "Weekend Chat" on G2G Today!
Share personal successes, stories about ancestors, tips, projects you are working on, or anything else you wish.
New members stop in and say Hello, introduce yourself, share your story, or ask for help.
Pilots, Mentors, and Leaders of all kinds please add something... your advice is always greatly appreciated.
Hope to see you there!
On 23 Jun 2017 at 04:55 GMT Jillaine Smith wrote:
On 7 May 2017 at 14:21 GMT Karen (Lowe) Tobo wrote:
On 3 Feb 2017 at 23:17 GMT Eowyn Langholf wrote:
On 1 Feb 2017 at 00:30 GMT Linda Kendrick wrote: