||Ermentrude (Roucy) de Reims is a member of royalty, nobility or aristocracy in Europe.|
Join: European Royals and Aristocrats 742-1499 Project
This person was created on 14 April 2010 through the import of Jamie 2010_2010-04-10.ged.
- Her brother was Bruno, Bishop of Langres.
- Source S5
- Title: Ancestry Family Trees
- Publication: Name: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members.;
- NOTEThis information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created.
Marriage 1: +Ermentrude, daughter of Count Renaud of Rheims (Renaud of Roucy). Children: 1. Guy was count of Mâcon from 995-1006 dying young. 2. Matilda married Landri of Nevers. 3. Gerberga married Guilhem II of Provence. 4. +Renaud I, Count of Burgundy. 5. Agnes married first William V of Aquitaine second Geoffrey II of Anjou.
The Origins of the French Nobility: A Reassessment, Constance B. Bouchard, The American Historical Review, Vol. 86, No. 3 (Jun., 1981), 516. French Nobility: A Reassessment, Constance B. Bouchard, 515-516.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Ermentrude's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
Images: 1 Collaboration
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Chet Spencer, Darrell Parker, Chris Hamilton, and Carlos Raúl Molina. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 19 Apr 2014 at 01:10 GMT J Pictet wrote:
On 19 Apr 2014 at 01:04 GMT Chris Hamilton wrote:
On 18 Apr 2014 at 22:00 GMT Chris Hamilton wrote:
Ermentrude is 28 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 24 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 31 degrees from Ayn Rand, 28 degrees from Peter Roberts and 26 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.