[private daughter (1970s - unknown)] and
[private daughter (1980s - unknown)]
Profile last modified 16 Sep 2019
| Created 25 Dec 2017 | Last significant change: 14 Sep 2019
This page has been accessed 1,975 times.
Darryl Rowles 7 (Ronald6, Ramon5, John4, John3, Richard2, John1);
I'm looking to do a Rowles surname project with y-DNA from FamilyTreeDNA
- Amateur genealogist for 35+ years
- Lived in Maine for 60+ years
If your surname is Rowles Roles Roll or another variation and am interested in participating let me know!
I believe that Rowles/Roll/Roles families in America share common paternal roots.
Darryl Rowles is a descendant of Mayflower Passenger Thomas Rogers
Darryl Rowles is a descendant of Mayflower Passenger James Chilton
Darryl Rowles participated in the 2018 Source-a-Thon, adding 472 sources to profiles.
- Paternal relationship is confirmed by a AncestryDNA Ftest match between Darryl Rowles and his 1st cousin Private Rowles. Their MRCAs are Raymon Lavoy Rowles and Lillian Shoff, Predicted relationship from DNA Painter Half 1C 1C1R, based on sharing 639 centimorgans shared across 34 DNA segments
- Paternal and maternal relationships are confirmed by a GEDmatch test match between Darryl Rowles GEDmatch A134688 and his 2nd Cousin Dave Riedinger GEDmatch A036394. Their most-recent common ancestors are their great grand parents Ecra Aaron Shoff and Alma Virginia Packer. Estimated number of generations to MRCA = 2.9, based on sharing 261.7 cM across 12 segments.
- Maternal relationship is confirmed by an AncestryDNA test match between Darryl Rowles and his second cousin. Their most-recent common ancestors are their great grandparents, Frank Louis Black and Sarah Edith Robinson. Predicted relationship from AncestryDNA: 1st–2nd Cousin, based on sharing 375 centimorgans shared across 16 DNA segments; Confidence: Extremely High.
- Maternal relationship is confirmed by an AncestryDNA test match between Darryl Rowles and his third cousin. Their most-recent common ancestors are their great grandparents, Rollins York Gray and Georgianna Howard.
Predicted relationship from AncestryDNA: 3rd–4th Cousinn, based on sharing 95 cMs shared across 5 DNA segments;
- Birth certificate
- Marriage certificate
- Family oral history as told to me.
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Darryl's formal name
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- images (1)
- private siblings' names
- private children's names (2)
- spouse's name and marriage information
For access to Darryl Rowles's full information you must be on Darryl's Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools
Darryl is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer
following these tags:
- Mostly the Rowles family of Clearfield Co. Pennsylvania
Darryl Rowles's DNA has been tested for genealogical purposes. It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with Darryl or other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA
Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
- Darryl Rowles:
Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 550 markers, haplogroup R-BY21241, FTDNA kit #B283962
Mitochondrial DNA test-takers in the direct maternal line:
- Darryl Rowles:
Family Tree DNA mtDNA Test Full Sequence, haplogroup U5a2b4, FTDNA kit #B283962
It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Darryl:
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.
Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages:
Send a private message to Darryl. (Best for comments to Darryl that need to be private.)
- Public Comments:
Login to post.
(Best for messages to or about Darryl that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 14 Sep 2019 at 04:46 GMT Pip Sheppard wrote:
On 3 Aug 2019 at 03:27 GMT Pip Sheppard wrote:
On 8 Jul 2019 at 10:09 GMT Inez Reed wrote:
On 6 Jul 2019 at 05:20 GMT Beth (Brown) Golden wrote:
On 1 Jul 2019 at 19:04 GMT Pip Sheppard wrote:
On 7 Jun 2019 at 12:29 GMT Pip Sheppard wrote:
On 13 May 2019 at 17:40 GMT Rosemary (Bridges) Berman wrote:
On 4 May 2019 at 21:57 GMT Teresa Downey wrote:
On 3 May 2019 at 14:37 GMT Teresa Downey wrote:
On 19 Apr 2019 at 02:09 GMT Anonymous Rankin wrote: