- Peter M. Ryfenberger's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This person was created through the import of MASTER2011WIKITREE.GED on 27 January 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Name: Peter M. /Ryfenberger/
- Name: Peter M. /Reiffenberger/
Found multiple versions of NAME. Using Peter M. /Ryfenberger/ .
- Date: ABT 1800
Removed ABT from Birth Date and marked as uncertain.
- Data Changed:
- Date: 29 JAN 2003
Prior to import, this record was last changed 29 JAN 2003 .
Could not parse date out of BEF 1821.
- Husband: Martin Reiffenberg
- Wife: Maria Tenderley
- Child: Peter M. Ryfenberger
- Source: #S289
- Page: V. 2, p. 765
- Source: #S289
- Source S289
- Title: The Palatine Families of New York 1710
- Abbreviation: Jones, Palatine Families of NY
- Author: Henry Z. Jones Jr.
- Publication: Henry Z. Jones, Jr., Universal City, CA, 1985
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Peter M. by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Peter M.:
- Doris (Muller) Wheeler : 23andMe, GEDMatch A206179 + AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A206179, Ancestry member dorisw + Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch A206179, FTDNA kit #N19709
- Private Muller : 23andMe, GEDMatch M712835
- Richard Coons : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch F12110, FTDNA kit #121110
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Peter M. is 21 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 31 degrees from Ole Evinrude, 19 degrees from Abby Glann, 22 degrees from Charles Schulz and 20 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II Windsor on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.