- Magnus's formal name
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (11)
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- children's names (1)
- autosomal DNA test connections
Magnus is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- see what Mr Aleš can do with the Pandora box called WikiTree....
- This project is the best thing that happened to Wikitree. For the first time the data is used and checked. And we start realizing how important quality is..... Doing genealogy without error checking and connecting to other profiles that has bad quality is like asking for problems.... If a tool like this also could start look into the bio sections and checking sourcing......
- Interest in Linked Data
- Magnus Sälgö is a Wonderful WikiTreer Aug 16, 2017.
- Magnus Sälgö is a Wonderful WikiTreer Jul 21, 2017.
- Magnus Sälgö Is A Wonderful Wikitreer! Jun 26, 2017.
- Magnus Sälgö is a Wonderful WikiTreer Jun 10, 2017.
- Congratulations to Magnus Sälgö - over 200,000 G2G points... Thank you!!! May 31, 2017.
- A special thanks to Magnus Sälgö. Dec 19, 2016.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Magnus. (Best for comments to Magnus that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Magnus that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 17 Aug 2017 at 23:49 GMT Lance Martin wrote:
On 17 Aug 2017 at 19:15 GMT Eowyn Langholf wrote:
On 17 Aug 2017 at 02:53 GMT Jamie Nelson wrote:
On 11 Aug 2017 at 11:49 GMT Edison Williams wrote:
Kidney stone indeed....
On 24 Jul 2017 at 00:32 GMT Eowyn Langholf wrote:
|Magnus Sälgö is a Wonderful WikiTreer.|
On 23 Jul 2017 at 00:16 GMT James Bogart wrote:
On 22 Jul 2017 at 23:29 GMT James Bogart wrote:
"Per cousin Carol, she was told as a child, by her mother that Anders was apprenticed as a child to another family as the family was poor, and reportedly he took this other families name. Someone who is versed in Swedish records has been unsuccessful in finding him but is still looking." re Lindelof-18
They later posted:
"My dear "geni" friend Peter, who is versed in Swedish records finally found the male lines going back quite a way-but we do not have enough info on Anders wife to find her ancestry."
I have not searched on geni.com yet. Hopefully friend Peter posted some info. Either on the Swedish side or perhaps the Finnish side. I am beginning to think that Lindelof-18 had a more complicated life than most.
On 21 Jul 2017 at 13:52 GMT James Bogart wrote:
On 15 Jul 2017 at 16:03 GMT James Bogart wrote:
On 4 Jul 2017 at 18:00 GMT Theresa (Ferracci) Myers wrote: