- Magnus's formal name
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (11)
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- children's names (1)
- autosomal DNA test connections
Magnus is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- see what Mr Aleš can do with the Pandora box called WikiTree....
- This project is the best thing that happened to Wikitree. For the first time the data is used and checked. And we start realizing how important quality is..... Doing genealogy without error checking and connecting to other profiles that has bad quality is like asking for problems.... If a tool like this also could start look into the bio sections and checking sourcing......
- Because its there
- Interest in Linked Data
- Magnus Sälgö is a Wonderful WikiTreer Oct 2, 2017.
- Magnus Sälgö is a Wonderful WikiTreer Aug 16, 2017.
- Magnus Sälgö is a Wonderful WikiTreer Jul 21, 2017.
- Magnus Sälgö Is A Wonderful Wikitreer! Jun 26, 2017.
- Magnus Sälgö is a Wonderful WikiTreer Jun 10, 2017.
- Congratulations to Magnus Sälgö - over 200,000 G2G points... Thank you!!! May 31, 2017.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Magnus. (Best for comments to Magnus that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Magnus that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 29 Mar 2018 at 14:34 GMT Vicki Norman wrote:
On 4 Dec 2017 at 19:43 GMT Aaron Gullison wrote:
On 14 Nov 2017 at 17:26 GMT M (Öhrn) Ö wrote:
Jag är fortfarande klumpig i hanteringen av wikitree, men jag lär mig kanske så småning om. :-)
On 29 Oct 2017 at 03:37 GMT Charlotte Shockey wrote:
It's not hard to add DNA test information to profiles on WikiTree, just make sure you add the tests to the actual test participant's profile & set the Privacy to ‘Private w/ Public Biography & Family Tree’ to show the tester's part of our tree. For help see How to DNA on WikiTree
Here's a great YouTube video with all sorts of questions answered Getting Started with DNA.
On 23 Oct 2017 at 14:14 GMT Aaron Gullison wrote:
On 19 Oct 2017 at 18:31 GMT Isabelle Rassinot wrote:
Thanks for your message and wishes. I understand.
On 18 Oct 2017 at 18:09 GMT Jon P Czarowitz wrote:
I wanted to leave this comment regarding the use of the URL on FindaGrave in the template. Findagrave uses 2 different URLs on the site for the Memorial. The original URL has the contributor number, not the memorial number. If you go to photos or the flowers page and then click on the memorial page, you get the shorter URL for the memorial it is the one to be used. Hope this can be helpful for Template FindaGrave. Jon P Czarowitz Czarowitz-1
On 12 Sep 2017 at 06:29 GMT Isabelle Rassinot wrote:
Do you think a template similar to the Wikidata one could be made for other identifiers such as Léonore ID (Légion d'honneur database identifier). I'm asking for this in particular because Léonore files usually include great sources (including transcriptions of birth records that were destroyed in the Tuileries fire, almost contemporary because made during the subject's lifetime) ? With your work on Wikidata you'd be familiar with Léonore ID. Cheers !
On 31 Aug 2017 at 19:55 GMT Maggie N. wrote:
On 17 Aug 2017 at 23:49 GMT Lance Martin wrote: