- Beatriz's formal name
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
Beatriz is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- Interested in the project and on doing research to help in it. I will follow to check it out.
- Interested in European Aristocrats project. Found some on my direct line who are not very well known, and I'm trying to find out more about them.
- That's where I'm from.
- I recently found that I have British ancestry in the person of James Catterall (or Cottrell) and his wife Anne de Ufford (daugther of the Earl of Suffolk), who came to Portugal in 1380's and adopted the nem "Jaime Cotrim" and "Ana de Urofol". I'm trying to find out more about them.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Beatriz. (Best for comments to Beatriz that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Beatriz that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 12 Jul 2016 at 11:42 GMT Jess Wallace wrote:
You are now a confirmed member of WikiTree! Thank you for volunteering and sharing.
Have fun and ask for help ask for help if you need it! WikiTree members are always eager to offer guidance to a fellow genealogist.
If you need additional help, our Mentors Project is a friendly bunch of volunteers who will be glad to assist you with WikiTree-specific problems.
You might want to expand on the information in your TAGS by adding one surname per TAG as that is one way to find connections with other family members.
On 12 Jul 2016 at 11:40 GMT Jess Wallace wrote:
Welcome to WikiTree. By now you should have received an email with helpful links to get you started on adding your family to ours.
WikiTree is different because our goal is to have one profile per person and we work together to achieve that goal.
If you would like to join us confirm your email address, then indicate your willingness to share your family with ours. by filling out the Tags and comments on your profile page.
Once you volunteer, one of our Greeters will be happy to confirm your membership, and you’ll be on your way!