[private brother (1950s - unknown)], [private sister (1950s - unknown)] and [private brother (1960s - unknown)]
[private daughter (1970s - unknown)]
Profile last modified 24 May 2020
| Created 15 Feb 2015
This page has been accessed 3,548 times.
This user is a native
speaker of English
In the event of my timely or untimely but, nonetheless, certain, demise, I request that my private profiles be managed by a member of the WikiTree community at the discretion of WikiTree leadership. Thanks in advance to whomever accepts the task along with his or her own Watchlist duties.
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Bonnie's formal name
- full middle name (L.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (7)
- private siblings' names
- private children's names (1)
- spouse's name and marriage information
For access to Bonnie Saunders's full information you must be on Bonnie's Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools
Bonnie is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer
following these tags:
- Many direct family members, Alfords, Balls & Saunders, fought with the Patriots in the Revolutionary War.
- My grandmother, Helen Alford, was an Alford-Meyers.
- My great-grandmother, Sarah Olive Ball, was a Ball-Powers.
- My grandmother, Edith Kousch, was a Kousch-Burlingame.
- My 3 x great-grandmother, Flora MacLeod, instilled her love of the Skye of her youth in the generations who followed her.
- My father, Jack Saunders, was a Saunders-Alford.
- My mother, Dorothy Simmons, was a Simmons-Kousch.
- I've spent over 45 years in Spain, and my husband & daughter are both natives of the country, so I have quite an interest in this part of the world.
- Many direct family members, Alfords & Simmons, fought on the Union side of the Civil War.