- Mary (Sawyer) Bennett's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
||Mary (Sawyer) Bennett settled in the Southern Colonies in North America prior to incorporation into the USA.|
Join: US Southern Colonies Project
- Mary “Berry” Sawyer
- Several undocumented family trees claim John Bennett married Mary Sawyer early in her teens. This writer (Varnell-40 10:57, 7 September 2016 (EDT)) knows from personal experience that children typically immediately follow the marriage: not always, but usually. Some children have been known to be 9 months premature without any developmental problems! LOL Therefore, if the first child of John and Mary was Robert, b. 1656, common sense tells us John and Mary were married in 1656 or earlier.
- Father: William Sawier, 1601 - ?
- Mother: Unk
- Siblings: Unk
- Spouse: John Bennett
- Children known to have been born to John and Mary:
- Birth, death, and other details were collected from the website of B.A. Presley. It may not be 100% accurate, but it is as close to accurate as we can attain given the information and sources available to us.
- This particular profile is an on-going project to document the genealogy of one Bennett line. If you have a problem with a particular entry, please contact the submitter of said entry. This profile is a collaborative work-in-progress, always in need of direct and primary sources. Please contribute valid sources with your information.
- Supplementary profile data collected from the documented Rootsweb website of Mel Morriss
- Source documents appear to support the website of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, "Pedigree Resource File," database, FamilySearch , entry for Mary Berry /SAWYER/.
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, "Pedigree Resource File," database, FamilySearch , entry for Mary (Berry?) /Sawier/.
- ↑ https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/2:2:34N6-1FH : accessed 2016-09-07
- ↑ https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/2:2:34N6-1FW : accessed 2016-09-07
- ↑ https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/2:2:34N6-YL1 : accessed 2016-09-07
- ↑ https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/2:2:34N6-1F7 : accessed 2016-09-07
- ↑ https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/2:2:34N6-1FQ : accessed 2016-09-07
- ↑ http://bapresley.com/genealogy/presley/datafile/tp15.htm
- ↑ http://worldconnect.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=:2797071&id=I2948
- ↑ https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/2:2:STYQ-6HM : accessed 2016-09-07
- ↑ https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/2:2:34N6-1FM : accessed 2016-09-07
- See also:
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Mary's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Mary is 22 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 12 degrees from Stephen Hopkins, 22 degrees from Ben Kingsley, 17 degrees from David Selman and 18 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.