Profile last modified 20 Feb 2020
| Created 11 Nov 2018
This page has been accessed 628 times.
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Keith's formal name
- full middle name (W.)
- e-mail address
- birth location
For access to Keith Schindler's full information you must be on Keith's Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools
Keith is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer
following these tags:
- I seem to be descended from Mary "Polly" Bryan daughter of James Bryan, son of Morgan Bryan.
- My great great grandmother Rebecca (Oglesby) Wilkerson and her daughter Beatrice (Brown) Allen are listed on the Dawes Roll for the Cherokee Nation
- Interested in the history of my O'Brien (County Clare) ancestor.
- I'm interested in learning more about my Young-Lamont ancestors.
- I am descended from Elisha Oglesby, revolutionary war pensioner, and Mary "Polly" Bryan who were married in the home of Daniel Boone.
- Interested in the early ancestry of the Schindler-Wighus-Wigesser families of Glarus Canton, Switzerland.
- I may be a descendant of Sir Gilbert Lamont, Baron of Knockdow...I'm currently reviewing my "Young" connections for valid sourcing.
- I have multiple ancestral lines to southern colonies. Also, my mtDNA exact matches seem to originate in colonial Virginia and would like to break through that brick wall.
- Descendant of Schindler and Aeschlimann who immigrated to Wisconsin.
- My Schindler von Ruti and Aeschlimann ancestors are traced back to the 16th century.
- Interested in the Young early pioneer families that migrated to Tennessee.
Keith Schindler's DNA has been tested for genealogical purposes. It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with Keith or other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA
Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
- Keith Schindler:
Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 700 markers, haplogroup R-ZZ12-1, FTDNA kit #874495
Mitochondrial DNA test-takers in the direct maternal line:
- Keith Schindler:
Family Tree DNA mtDNA Test Full Sequence, haplogroup K2a5a1, FTDNA kit #874495
It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Keith:
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.