Profile last modified 25 May 2020
| Created 13 Feb 2015 | Last significant change: 1 May 2020
This page has been accessed 975 times.
I have been doing genealogy research for close to 50 years, ever since my grandfather gifted me a box of family materials that his mother had collected. From then on, I was hooked. I've spent many (happy!) vacation days travelling to sites where my ancestors lived, visiting libraries, court houses and cemeteries to gain information.
I'm really enjoying WikiTree and the chance to present family information and share it with other genealogists.
Spaces I have Created on WikiTree
War of 1812 Ancestors
Civil War Ancestors
- First-hand information. Entered by Anne Scrivener at registration.
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Anne's formal name
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (1)
- spouse's name and marriage information
For access to Anne Agee's full information you must be on Anne's Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools
Anne is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer
following these tags:
- I think it will be fun to try to explore my family using the weekly prompts
- I am a descendant of Henry Childs of Anne Arundel County MD through his daughter Mary Childs and though his son Henry Childs Jr.
- My grandmother was a Dent from St. Mary's County MD
- My 2x great grandfather was Andrew Jackson Gwynn of Prince George's County MD and Spartanburg SC.
- I have researched Maryland families, especially in central and southern Maryland for many decades and I love to help fill out family trees for these families.
- I have done extensive research on the Scrivener family in Maryland and the mid-Atlantic. Scrivener is my family name. I would love to be able to connect the family back to its origin in England.
- I have researched Southern Maryland families for many decades. I am always happy to highlight their many contributions to American History.
- I am descended from both James and David Weems, brothers who emigrated from Scotland to Maryland in the early 1700's.
- I have done extensive research on the Whittington Family of Maryland. Always interested in finding more information about this group.
- I am participating in the Wood DNA project on FamilyTree DNA. I focus on the Wood family in Calvert and Anne Arundel County MD
Anne Agee's DNA has been tested for genealogical purposes. It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with Anne or other carriers of her ancestors' mitochondrial DNA
Mitochondrial DNA test-takers in the direct maternal line:
- Anne (Scrivener) Agee:
Family Tree DNA mtDNA Test Full Sequence, haplogroup V15a, FTDNA kit #188039
It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Anne:
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.