[private father (1910s - 2000s)]
and [private mother (1920s - 2010s)]
Profile last modified 3 Apr 2020
| Created 20 Feb 2014 | Last significant change: 1 Apr 2020
This page has been accessed 1,423 times.
I have decades of personal research data regarding the Seale and allied families, plus centuries (really) of historic family memorabilia. My particular interest is in the family of James Seale, born 1788 in South Carolina. He is most likely the son of Enoch Seale, hoping for a DNA match to nail that down.
1/4 of my family is from the south, the other 3/4 is all New England. There are over 300 pre-1700 ancestors in North America, and several Mayflower connections - that's what happens when the grannies get off the boat, then just stay in those small New England communities for a couple hundred years....
- First-hand information. Entered by Robert H Seale at registration.
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Robert's formal name
- full middle name (H.)
- e-mail address
- spouse's name and marriage information
For access to Robert Seale's full information you must be on Robert's Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools
Robert is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer
following these tags:
- Harriet Seale married P C H Funderburg 1849
- An intriguing family, from Ayshire, Scotland to county Monaghan in Ireland then as immigrant in 1764 as part of Thomas Clark congregation to Salem, NY
- Hundreds of New England ancestors, almost all arriving before 1700, lots to work on here.
- (Obviously) my paternal line. Definite proof to James, b. 1788, probably in line of Anthony Seale, b. 1659
- My maternal line, part of the well-established George Stocking lineage
Robert Seale's DNA has been tested for genealogical purposes. It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with Robert or other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA
Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
- Robert Seale:
Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 111 markers, haplogroup I-M253, FTDNA kit #827557
Mitochondrial DNA test-takers in the direct maternal line:
- Robert Seale:
Family Tree DNA mtDNA Test HVR1 and HVR2, haplogroup T2b13, FTDNA kit #827557
It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Robert:
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.