- Julie (Seeger) Ozier's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
The biography for Julie Seeger is empty. What can you add?
- First-hand information. Entered by Julie Seeger at registration.
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Event: 28 DEC 2009 09:08:51 GMT-6
- Type: _UPD
- WikiTree profile Seeger-42 created through the import of Seeger.Ozier tree.ged on Nov 5, 2012 by Julie Seeger. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Julie and others.
- Julie's formal name
- full middle name (A.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- private siblings' names
- private children's names (1)
- spouse's name and marriage information
Julie is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
Julie Ozier's DNA has been tested for genealogical purposes. It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with Julie or other carriers of her ancestors' mitochondrial DNA. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Julie:
- Julie (Seeger) Ozier: AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A937064, Ancestry member ozierja
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Julie. (Best for comments to Julie that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Julie that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 11 Jun 2016 at 00:14 GMT Kathleen McCord wrote:
On 6 Mar 2015 at 18:22 GMT Eowyn Langholf wrote:
We are really happy that you took the Pre-1700 certification Quiz. Thank you for doing your part to make WikiTree an accurate and openly collaborative place for genealogists to share their research.
Before entering your profiles, it's important to make sure that person doesn't already exist on WikiTree. A project can help you determine if your family is already here, and help you connect with members who have similar interests. If you have people born before 1700 in your tree, let me know and I'll introduce you to a Project Leader so you can get started.
For more about pre-1700s ancestors, check out our Pre-1700s profiles help page.
On 7 Nov 2012 at 23:06 GMT Becky (Nally) Syphers wrote:
On 5 Nov 2012 at 17:18 GMT Julie (Seeger) Ozier wrote:
Many thanks for adding me!!
On 5 Nov 2012 at 17:15 GMT Erin Breen wrote:
On 5 Nov 2012 at 12:48 GMT Julie (Seeger) Ozier wrote:
I'd love to contribute all that I have collected over the years. Thanks!