This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- ID: 517CB22C7207D1CF2E0CB4E41322710F
- ID Number: MH:IF75
- ID: 517CB22C720D91CF3E0CB4E41322710F
- ID Number: MH:IF76
Record ID Number
- ID Number: MH:I42
- ID: 517CB22C721321CF4E0CB4E41322710F
- 27 APR 2013 23:19:49 GMT-8
Thank you to Jennifer DeCuir for creating WikiTree profile Sexton-596 through the import of Jennifer Moore (DeCuir).ged on Jun 5, 2013. Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Jennifer and others.
- Charles's formal name
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- siblings' names
- children's names (1)
- autosomal DNA test connections
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 29 Mar 2018 at 22:47 GMT Sharon (Hardman) West wrote:
A copy of his will is in "Pioneers of Old Hopewell" and names his children. The wives however, are named as _____Brush, using deed between him and his brother-in-law, Timothy Brush and Elizabeth Pelton with discussion of the establishment of their home in Hopewell. May I be on the trusted list with this used as a source. Sharon