[private sister (1960s - unknown)]
Profile last modified 23 Mar 2020
| Created 25 Jun 2017 | Last significant change: 1 Mar 2020
This page has been accessed 1,207 times.
The biography for Mark Shaw is empty. What can you add?
- First-hand information. Entered by Mark Shaw at registration.
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Mark's formal name
- full middle name (A.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- images (1)
- private siblings' names
For access to Mark Shaw's full information you must be on Mark's Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools
Mark is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer
following these tags:
- 4th great-grandfather was named Bundridge - likely a descendant of Brundage
- Patriarch James Hall (1808-1894) Born Powell County, KY - Died Buchanan County, MO
- Patriarch Conway Parsons (1839-1913) - Missouri/Iowa
- Patriarch Daniel Shaw (1765-1821) Died in Kentucky
Mark Shaw's DNA has been tested for genealogical purposes. It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with Mark or other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA
Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
- Mark Shaw:
Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 111 markers, haplogroup R-L21, Ancestry member MilesMalpractice, FTDNA kit #498851
It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Mark:
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.