- Richard Shelley's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Categories: Asthma | Waiters | Baristas | Bartenders | Computer Programmers | Field Hockey | Fencing | Archery | Cricket | Swimming | Soccer | Painters | Gardeners | Architects | Pentecostals | New Zealand Project | Connectors Project | European Aristocrats Project | India Project | Upper Hutt, Wellington | Porirua, Wellington | Upper Hutt, Wellington, Shelley Name Study | En | Fr-2 | Es-2 | Palmerston North, Manawatu-Wanganui | Palmerston North, Manawatu-Wanganui, Shelley Name Study.
|Search user languages|
||Richard Shelley came from Palmerston North, Manawatu-Wanganui, New Zealand.|
Join: New Zealand Project
- I was born on the 10th of October 1994 in Palmerston North, Manawatu, New Zealand to Andrew Shelley and Angelene McBride.
We lived in Palmerston North for about a year after I was born and then at some point in 1995 we moved onto Whitby, Porirua, New Zealand until somepoint in 1997. We then moved to Timberlea in Upper Hutt of the Wellington Region of New Zealand, and have lived here ever since.
I have two brothers, one from my mother's first marriage, and the second from her more recent marriage
Since I was little, I have been subject to asthma attack. For a time when I was heavy into swimming and hockey - the asthma issue had almost disappeared. However now, it still remains. I am grateful that I have not been hospitalized as a result of an asthma attack
Around about 2008 I started going to Riverstones an Assemblies of God church. Around about the 14th of October 2012 during the same weekend as I celebrated my 18th birthday - I was baptised.
Hobbies, Talents and Abilities
As far as sports are concerned, I have a degree of skill in most of them; I prefer Archery, Fencing, Soccer, Hockey and Cricket. I also have developed a swordsmanship form (unnamed)
Professionally I am a qualified Barista, Bartender and Waiter. I also have decent ability as a Builder, Landscaper, Painter, Gardener, Architect, and as a Paver
Since I joined , I have found a few interesting nuggets of interesting information regarding who my forefathers are, and who some of more Notable Family are. To me it is interesting to have found that I have a Connection to the Presidents of the United States, and by that I mean 37 of the past Presidents. Slowly I have been discovering a growing list of Soldiers in the Family both directly related and distantly related and then there is my current to-do list
The following are things I'm working on through my mother's ancestry:
- Currently looking into a branch of the Ricketts family whom are connected to my cousin Augusta Sybella Master by marriage
- Contributing to Debi's Moseley One Name Study as Mosley is the surname of a precursing grandfather
- Contributing to the McBride One Name Study as that surname is attributed to one of my grandfathers
- Contributing to the Buchanan One Name Study as that surname is attributed to one of my grandmothers
- Dealing with profiles on my unsourced profiles list who are related to my mother
- Along with others, there is a gradual progression towards connecting The NZ Prime Ministers to the global tree (at the moment we are currently halfway there with 20 out of 40 connected) and 5 of whom I'm related to
Family - Are We Related?
- Question to you fellow user, Are We Related? Check your connection and let me know!
- First-hand information from myself...
- Second-hand information from parents and grandparents
- Campbell Braddock regarding the bones for the tables displayed in the linked pages - Thank You.
- Richard's formal name
- full middle name (A.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (4)
- private siblings' names
Richard is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- Uncle fell in WWI
- Project, number of relatives born here
- Grandmothers family
- 6x great grandfather: Sir John Parker Mosley
- Project, Country of birth
- The Shelley surname is past down through my paternal grandfather's ancestry. One Name Project
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Richard. (Best for comments to Richard that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Richard that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 12 Mar 2017 at 06:35 GMT Kay (Johnson) Wilson wrote:
On 25 Feb 2017 at 21:16 GMT Debi (Moseley) Matlack wrote:
On 22 Feb 2017 at 19:55 GMT Debi (Moseley) Matlack wrote:
On 19 Feb 2017 at 15:33 GMT Debi (Moseley) Matlack wrote:
On 18 Feb 2017 at 20:37 GMT Doug Lockwood wrote:
Thank you for joining our ONS project. The FAQ section on the project page should answer most of your questions.
On 18 Feb 2017 at 18:00 GMT Robin Kabrich wrote:
On 7 Feb 2017 at 12:23 GMT Maria Maxwell wrote:
I've added the India Project badge to your profile. If you click on the badge it will take you to the full list of our wonderful members. Click on India Project will take you the first page of the project. Scroll down to Participants. I've added your good self.
Any ideas or assistance you can give me for improving this Project would be most welcome !!
On 4 Feb 2017 at 20:59 GMT Pamela Lloyd wrote:
On 25 Jan 2017 at 07:17 GMT Campbell Braddock wrote:
On 15 Aug 2016 at 01:28 GMT Julie (Fiscus) Ricketts wrote: